Forum Makeup

Which applies to you?

• Total voters
And c'mon tekky, why not answer everything but salary? It's not a scientific poll or anything.

I didn't answer, either, I wasn't sure if it was my income or combined income, and like techy, didn't think it necessary. Sorry

You really don't have a computer???

My computer was my laptop, but that was stolen during the break-in in March. Hopefully they'll get shot in the local area soon so I can get it back and recover the government issued security badge they took.

For now, it's just my phone. I see polls, though.

My computer was my laptop, but that was stolen during the break-in in March. Hopefully they'll get shot in the local area soon so I can get it back and recover the government issued security badge they took.

Insurance didn't cover it?

Lol...I couldn't survive. Phone, two computers, Nook reader, and iPad.

You really don't have a computer???

Oh...yes....I have a computer....I built it myself....quad core AMD Processor, 8 gigs of RAM, 750gig HDD and a 4gb video card(thank you Newegg).

But I find it a hell of a lot more convenient to walk around as far as my wick will take me than to be chained to.my desk down in my basement....but then again? that's where all the beer is....so it's a tossup between having the wife say " You're always in the basement" or..." don't you ever put that thing down?"

The latter is better than the former.

Do you use tapatalk, or your browser?

Insurance didn't cover it?

Lol...I couldn't survive. Phone, two computers, Nook reader, and iPad.

I wish I hadn't filed a claim. There was a $1000 deductible, and my friend's laptop was covered with some insurance plan. I gave him the check to cover his belongings, but he basically just doubled down on the laptop (he's a cheapskate). I can't afford to invest in a replacement.

Oh, yeah, and my rate goes up next month.

My mobile browser.

Ok...first off....in my previous.post....it should have read...."as far a my Wifi will take me" not my wick.....damned autocorrect.

I used to use my browser on the.phone and my Kindle Fire....but all.the.pinching and.pulling of the screen gets old. For 95% of.message.board activity Tapatalk.works great. In fact, there are only two gripes that I have....ignore doesn't work on it and things like polls.

Ok...first off....in my previous.post....it should have read...."as far a my Wifi will take me" not my wick.....damned autocorrect.

I used to use my browser on the.phone and my Kindle Fire....but all.the.pinching and.pulling of the screen gets old. For 95% of.message.board activity Tapatalk.works great. In fact, there are only two gripes that I have....ignore doesn't work on it and things like polls.

I hate tapatalk. Anyhow, here's the results:

View Poll Results: Which applies to you?Voters 8. You have already voted on this poll

White 562.50%
Black 00%
Other 337.50%
In A Relationship 8100.00%
Not In A Relationship 00%
Male 787.50%
Female 112.50%
Straight 787.50%
Gay 112.50%
Other (Bi, Trans, etc) 00%
Employed 562.50%
Unemployed 00%
Retired 337.50%
Military 112.50%
Ex-Military 450.00%
Never Served in the Military 112.50%
Republican 225.00%D
Democrat 225.00%
Independent 225.00%
Libertarian 337.50%
Other 112.50%
Income $0 - 50k 112.50%
Income $50k - $100k 225.00%
Income $100k - $250k 337.50%
Income > $250k 112.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

View Poll Results: Which applies to you?Voters 8. You have already voted on this poll

White 562.50%
Black 00%
Other 337.50%
Male 787.50%
Female 112.50%
Straight 787.50%
Gay 112.50%
Employed 562.50%
Unemployed 00%
Retired 337.50%
Military 112.50%
Ex-Military 450.00%
Republican 225.00%D
Democrat 225.00%
Independent 225.00%
Libertarian 337.50%
Other 112.50%
Income $0 - 50k 112.50%
Income > $250k 112.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

I see that maths is not your strong suit.

White 562.50%
Black 00%
Other 337.50%
Male 787.50%
Female 112.50%
Straight 787.50%
Gay 112.50%
Employed 562.50%
Unemployed 00%
Retired 337.50%
Military 112.50%
Ex-Military 450.00%
Republican 225.00%D
Democrat 225.00%
Independent 225.00%
Libertarian 337.50%
Other 112.50%
Income $0 - 50k 112.50%
Income > $250k 112.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

incredible.....562% of us are white....no wonder blacks feel outnumbered....

I see that maths is not your strong suit.

incredible.....562% of us are white....no wonder blacks feel outnumbered....

Since Damo owns this forum, I guess one could say it's his math. I just c/p'd.

btw...Tekky?

Don't even fall for Tom's man-love claim that Yurt's an attorney. The dumbass is a meter reader, lol...

Tom also fell for his story about travelling the Pacific in a sail boat for half a year...

btw...Tekky?

Don't even fall for Tom's man-love claim that Yurt's an attorney. The dumbass is a meter reader, lol...

Tom also fell for his story about travelling the Pacific in a sail boat for half a year...

Can't say I've been thinking about it since it was mentioned...

btw...Tekky?

You are a fucking arsehole Howey, you can't even get your gossip straight. I also emphatically did not give you permission to post private emails on here. You are scum.

btw...Tekky?

Spaces would help... that's 62.5% white... 5 people voted...

I don't care if people know what I make....I won't be giving.out my address, phone number or SS# though....

You have only told people where you live, your wife's first name, what you both do and how much you make. I am not thraetening because I could a fiddlers fart ,but I am sure it wouldn't be too hard to find out.

IMHO you have given out WAY too much personal info, but hey, your chpice

Back