God is 9090 times more evil than Hitler

do you really believe you have the right to dictate your standards of morality to a deity who created Neptune....and you....and the kid in the kindergarten class....and everything else that exists......

I would first have to know for a fact he created Neptune!

Second Kings, 2:23-2:24

And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

this is very insightful, lets not forget god let the jews become enslaved for hundreds of years. God is a dick.

Not just once but several times. Read Judges.
Who is to say he will not let them be enslaved yet again?

Second Kings, 2:23-2:24

And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head.

And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

and?....

I guess those damn kids got what they deserved, how dare they mock a prophet of god, will the same fate happen to me, mocking you :cof1:

God loves everyone, just don't fuck with his homey's or you'll be brutally killed by a wild animal.

I guess those damn kids got what they deserved, how dare they mock a prophet of god, will the same fate happen to me, mocking you :cof1:

again....if he had the power to make bears do what he wanted, do you figure you're better at knowing what they deserved than he was?.....

as far as I am concerned, I have not yet been informed of any claw marks on any of my debate opponents....other than the ones I have inflicted anyway.....

Last edited:
Do you really think that any child deserves to be mauled by a bear? Can you imagine how terrifying that would be?

not relevant....the question was whether God thought a child (though the original text was young men) deserved to be mauled....my answer is, apparently yes.......

Back