GOP at it again.....

A...Contrary to popular beliefs, anybody wishing death upon any human being is fucked up crazy as shit, and that's not me or any Democrat. Our wish for Trump is a long long long stay in some prison across the country with the keys tossed in the swamp the bitch never drained. View attachment 32183

As I said leftists are incompetent boobs. After 8 years of "get trump" with no success your hatred has boiled over and now it's "kill trump". I wish you guys had the integrity to at least be honest but you people love to play pretend.

Some Palm Beach County ballots are reissued after misspelling Tim Walz’s name

The office was made aware of the error less than 18 hours after the ballots were sent and the error was “immediately corrected.” Link said the vendor made a manual change to the approved ballot “without authorization” and incorrectly typed “Tom” instead of “Tim” Walz.

The affected voters were emailed a recommendation to download the updated ballot.

Link said the error would not affect the counting of the votes.

Some Palm Beach County ballots are reissued after misspelling Tim Walz’s name

The office was made aware of the error less than 18 hours after the ballots were sent and the error was “immediately corrected.” Link said the vendor made a manual change to the approved ballot “without authorization” and incorrectly typed “Tom” instead of “Tim” Walz.

The affected voters were emailed a recommendation to download the updated ballot.

Link said the error would not affect the counting of the votes.

Florida is currently not conducting an election, Void.

Can you read?

Yes, and what I read is reprehensible.

You saying that the country would be better off if Trump were assassinated is simple repugnant - as are you.

Attempting to justify yourself by claiming you wouldn't personally assassinate him in no way changes the reality of what you, and your filthy party promote - the murder of your political opponents.

More than 200 million peacetime civilians were butchered by the left in the 20th century. Reading what you post clearly shows how that came about - and that should your party every gain sufficient power - you will promote the mass slaughter of your fellow citizens who don't comply with your party.

You are disgusting.

Yes, and what I read is reprehensible.

You saying that the country would be better off if Trump were assassinated is simple repugnant - as are you.

Attempting to justify yourself by claiming you wouldn't personally assassinate him in no way changes the reality of what you, and your filthy party promote - the murder of your political opponents.

More than 200 million peacetime civilians were butchered by the left in the 20th century. Reading what you post clearly shows how that came about - and that should your party every gain sufficient power - you will promote the mass slaughter of your fellow citizens who don't comply with your party.

You are disgusting.

I did not say that. You are lying.

Back