GOP at it again.....

Incorrect. I am not lying. That is exactly what I said. What you claimed I said is a lie. Words have meaning. Your inability to discern their meaning is your problem, not mine. Dead and assassinated are not the same thing. There are lots of people who, if dead, or never been born, would leave the country much better off. I think the country would be much WORSE off if Trump was to be assassinated in the middle of an election campaign. Because it would have the consequence of turning Trump into a martyr. Which is why I chose the words I chose. I did not expect a fucking moron like you would understand them; you think a quarter is worth 52 cents, so how would you be expected to understand nuance? But my guess is that others did understand it. Your opinion has zero value to me. Carry on.
In example: the world was better off after Hitler blew his fucked up brain out

Of course there are:

'Every state’s deadline, and the basis for that deadline, is a little bit different, but Richard Hasen, a professor of law at UCLA and the director of the Safeguarding Democracy Project, says “the official nomination” is the key trigger. The Democratic Party’s convention concludes on Aug. 22, which leaves the party with a few weeks to consider its choice.'

How often can you be wrong? Is there a limit, or can you just be wrong over and over and over again?
It wasn't a nomination, Sybil. It was a coronation.

No, they were not. Mly God, the depth of your stupidity is remarkable. Ballots by law cannot be printed until after the party has selected their nominee. Learn something. I beg of you.

Biden was the nominee - then the Oligarchs staged a coup - once Senile Joe was exposed.

Incorrect. I am not lying.

Yes, you are.

That is exactly what I said.

I know - proving you were lying when you denied it.

What you claimed I said is a lie. Words have meaning.

Words such as "America WOULD be better off if Donald Trump was dead. He is a cancer. "

Your inability to discern their meaning is your problem, not mine.

You being exposed for wanting the party to kill the opposition shows the depth of depravity for both you, and your shameful party.

Dead and assassinated are not the same thing.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There are lots of people who, if dead, or never been born, would leave the country much better off.

And yet, you vomited out your filth in response to the second assassination attempt against your political rival in as many months.

When will you democrats stop trying to kill Trump?

Not until you succeed.

Yes, you are.

I know - proving you were lying when you denied it.

Words such as "America WOULD be better off if Donald Trump was dead. He is a cancer. "

You being exposed for wanting the party to kill the opposition shows the depth of depravity for both you, and your shameful party.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And yet, you vomited out your filth in response to the second assassination attempt against your political rival in as many months.

When will you democrats stop trying to kill Trump?

Not until you succeed.
The entire world will be better when trump and Putin both die of old age in prison

Only Nazis disagree

The world was better the moment Hitler blew his diseased brain out

Poor little angry snowflake. And you still have like 45 days to watch your hero's campaign unravel. You might want to get on some medication. I'm concerned you might not make it.
I wonder how many maga suicides will take place

Too bad they ALL have guns

It’s going to be a mess

Back