Happy insurrection day

Yes, they were traitors to England. YOU are a traitor against the United States of America. So no, you are not in good company. You are an unprincipled, undisciplined ignorant lout. But go ahead, start your little insurrection. I wish you the best of luck.
Trump's profoundly uneducated mob.

As is your advocacy of Trump fascism being a move to greater democracy. Fucking pathetic.
Trump fascism......
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Yes it is, of course. A colony fighting for Independence is not the same as a Civil War. You aren't even smart enough to understand the difference. How sad for you.
ROFL..........a subtle, but irrelevant, distinction. I know that you love your government tyranny, so long as it's implementing policies YOU like, however, others don't. I also know that you'd be begging for UN relief if Trump were to ACTUALLY become tyrannic and start acting like King George did, simply because you don't have the stones to fight for independence.

But if it makes you feel more 'patriotic' to call me a traitor, I am happy for you.

irrelevant
Are you lying or just DumberthanMost?

Lexington and Concord April 19, 1775
Waco burning April 19, 1993
The Oklahoma Federal Building bombing April 19, 1995

DTM, the date is, indeed, significant. The fact you fucked up and mixed up your dates is more funny than significant. The fact you have repeatedly supported the Murrah building bombing is also significant.

ROFL..........a subtle, but irrelevant, distinction. I know that you love your government tyranny, so long as it's implementing policies YOU like, however, others don't. I also know that you'd be begging for UN relief if Trump were to ACTUALLY become tyrannic and start acting like King George did, simply because you don't have the stones to fight for independence.

But if it makes you feel more 'patriotic' to call me a traitor, I am happy for you.
Second that. You are a traitor.

Yes, they were traitors to England. YOU are a traitor against the United States of America. So no, you are not in good company. You are an unprincipled, undisciplined, whiny little ignorant lout. But go ahead, start your little insurrection. I wish you the best of luck.
YOU are a traitor against the United States of America......
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

the founders were traitors. I'm in good company. why aren't you?
The Founders were fighting against an oppressive government that was stripping them of their rights.

I support such an action and would support fighting against an oppressive government of white supremacists should Trump attempt to shred our Constitution and install himself as President-for-Life.

Back