Happy insurrection day

Traitors against an oppressive British government. You're a traitor against the same Constitution you swore an oath to support and defend. See the difference, DtM?
You're a traitor....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

when the government doesn't work within the confines of that Constitution, do you still support and defend that government? see the different, dumber than I am?
Like Trump plans to do? No, I wouldn't support a government that is anti-Constitutional. What makes you think our present government isn't working within the confines of the Constitution dating back to when your hero McVeigh murdered 168 Americans on April 19th, 1995?

Like Trump plans to do? No, I wouldn't support a government that is anti-Constitutional. What makes you think our present government isn't working within the confines of the Constitution dating back to when your hero McVeigh murdered 168 Americans on April 19th, 1995?
ROFL, I see you're still stuck on the stupid notion that i'm some sort of trumpster.
If you actually believe that our current federal government is working totally within the confines of the US Constitution, then there is literally no helping you at all.

that's a very hyper selective perception of a concept you obviously never understood. who did you have to blow to get out of junior high?
Yeah, you’re the guy who still claims that “vehicles cannot be necessary” in our modern society because they are not specifically mentioned in the Bill of Rights.

With that background, your credibility on ANYTHING related to government is ZERO.

Yeah, you’re the guy who still claims that “vehicles cannot be necessary” in our modern society because they are not specifically mentioned in the Bill of Rights.

With that background, your credibility on ANYTHING related to government is ZERO.
and yet I trounce you on facts and information EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!

deal with that

Back