Happy insurrection day

The insurrection started in 1775, not on July 4, 1776.
The start date of an insurrection only matters when the insurrection is unsuccessful. The end date matters when the insurrection is successful.

The date 6 Jan 2021 will live on, not as a date of any insurrection, but as a date highlighting the very uncontrollable nature of a tyrannical government that will do anything to anyone to acquire more power, and that will punish even those who peaceably protest with imprisonment, ruined lives and even murder. Jan 6 will mark the very evil that the Founders of the republic of the United States of America fought the Revolutionary War to vanquish, and established the Constitution in their attempt to banish forever.

Jan 6, 2021, the day the government of the United States of America turned on We the People and exacted revenge for DARING to not relinquish all Constitutional power reserved to the People.

I propose we declare Jan 6 a Federal Holiday "Tyranny Day" (aka "Ashli Babbit" day, "Stolen Election" day, etc...) for all Americans to reflect on the personal liberties that we take for granted every day, and what it would be like to lose it all.

Indeed.

The important thing about July 4 is not the insurrection.

The insurrection started 16 months earlier in 1775 at Lexington and Concord.

What's important about July 4 is we declared that humans had a universal natural right to life and liberty, and our independence was being rooted in the principles of natural law
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that declaration was made in the Constitution. July 4th marked the independence of the colonies.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but that declaration was made in the Constitution. July 4th marked the independence of the colonies.
Where and when was this published, Sybil?:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed

For MAGAts and schizos who don't know their history:

Constitution of the United States (1787)​

Drafted in secret by delegates to the Constitutional Convention during the summer of 1787, this four-page document, signed on September 17, 1787, established the government of the United States.
refer to caption

EnlargeDownload Link
Citation: Signed Copy of the Constitution of the United States; Miscellaneous Papers of the Continental Congress, 1774-1789; Records of the Continental and Confederation Congresses and the Constitutional Convention, 1774-1789, Record Group 360; National Archives.
View in National Archives Catalog

That MAGATs are idiots who don't know their history. What's your point?

What's my point? My point is, I don't know what HIS point is. You're so damn smart, and cypress hasn't replied, why don't you put words in his mouth and tell me what he's talking about. You communazi leftards are so indoctrinated you can finish each other's sentences. But please, if it's some trivial BS, just spare me and don't bother.

What's my point? My point is, I don't know what HIS point is. You're so damn smart, and cypress hasn't replied, why don't you put words in his mouth and tell me what he's talking about. You communazi leftards are so indoctrinated you can finish each other's sentences. But please, if it's some trivial BS, just spare me and don't bother.
The OP is "Happy Insurrection Day" meaning the Fourth of July. Cypress's point was that the insurrection began over a year earlier at Lexington and Concord on April 19th, 1775. The Fourth of July is Independence Day.

Your rants about "communazi leftards" tells me you have mental issues and are in pain. My guess is you are in your 70s, not very healthy and can see the end coming for you.

The OP is "Happy Insurrection Day" meaning the Fourth of July. Cypress's point was that the insurrection began over a year earlier at Lexington and Concord on April 19th, 1775. The Fourth of July is Independence Day.

Your rants about "communazi leftards" tells me you have mental issues and are in pain. My guess is you are in your 70s, not very healthy and can see the end coming for you.
The ethics of a Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July continues.......

Back