Happy insurrection day

Like Trump plans to do?
You are hallucinating again, Sybil.
No, I wouldn't support a government that is anti-Constitutional.
But you already do.
What makes you think our present government isn't working within the confines of the Constitution
The four acts of treason that Biden has committed.
dating back to when your hero McVeigh murdered 168 Americans on April 19th, 1995?
Biden was not installed in 1995, Sybil. You are hallucinating again.

ROFL, I see you're still stuck on the stupid notion that i'm some sort of trumpster.
If you actually believe that our current federal government is working totally within the confines of the US Constitution, then there is literally no helping you at all.
You can't help him. There is no treatment for his condition.

Should be crystal clear without elaborate explanations.
Nah. You just want to ignore history, Sybil.
The thread author claimed July 4 is the day we celebrate the insurrection.
It is, Sybil.
The insurrection started 16 months before 4 July 1776 at Lexington and Concord in April 1775.
It did not, Sybil. Those were acts of self defense, not insurrection. You really should read the Declaration of Independence sometime.
We celebrate July 4 for the Declaration of Independence, which famously makes the daring philosophical statement that man is created equal and has the natural rights of life and liberty, above and beyond the divine right of kings
Try again, Sybil. Go read the Declaration of Independence.

The OP is "Happy Insurrection Day" meaning the Fourth of July. Cypress's point was that the insurrection began over a year earlier at Lexington and Concord on April 19th, 1775. The Fourth of July is Independence Day.

I doubt the British thought they were fighting a full-blown insurrection after Lexington and Concord; July 4th (or 2nd if you want to get persnickety), 1776 was a different kettle of fish. The Declaration of Independence was a declaration of war (or insurrection, if you want to get persnickety). It said "okay George, gloves are off. We are an independent, sovereign nation in full revolt and we're tired of your shit!"

Your rants about "communazi leftards" tells me you have mental issues and are in pain.

My parents were middle class democrats (until 1980) who couldn't afford a fancy YouTube psychology degree like you have, so instead of a diagnosis, I will just say that YOUR rants about "MAGAts and idiots" tell me that you are probably just a cantankerous old fart who is not much fun to be around, much like every communist, nazi and leftist I have ever met ... and yeah, I'm in a constant state of low level pain since the shin splints in boot camp, 49 years ago (I'm on a 40% VA disability).

My guess is you are in your 70s, not very healthy and can see the end coming for you.

Nope, 60s, healthy as a Clydesdale, don't drink or smoke, still ride a motorcycle and do some light off-roading, hunt, fish, swim and yes, I definitely see the end coming for me and as a Christian I embrace that and long for it.

I doubt the British thought they were fighting a full-blown insurrection after Lexington and Concord; July 4th (or 2nd if you want to get persnickety), 1776 was a different kettle of fish. The Declaration of Independence was a declaration of war (or insurrection, if you want to get persnickety). It said "okay George, gloves are off. We are an independent, sovereign nation in full revolt and we're tired of your shit!"

My parents were middle class democrats (until 1980) who couldn't afford a fancy YouTube psychology degree like you have, so instead of a diagnosis, I will just say that YOUR rants about "MAGAts and idiots" tell me that you are probably just a cantankerous old fart who is not much fun to be around, much like every communist, nazi and leftist I have ever met ... and yeah, I'm in a constant state of low level pain since the shin splints in boot camp, 49 years ago (I'm on a 40% VA disability).

Nope, 60s, healthy as a Clydesdale, don't drink or smoke, still ride a motorcycle and do some light off-roading, hunt, fish, swim and yes, I definitely see the end coming for me and as a Christian I embrace that and long for it.
You're free to think that Lexington and Concord were insignificant.

You're free to believe you're 100% right and I'm 100% wrong. On the Internet, everyone is equal just like Al Gore wanted. You and I know different even if you don't want to admit it.

Yeah. Sybil denies having socks. Truth Detector denies being a troll. It's good you claim to believe in God but your faith doesn't show in your posts.

You're free to think that Lexington and Concord were insignificant.

You're free to believe you're 100% right and I'm 100% wrong. On the Internet, everyone is equal just like Al Gore wanted. You and I know different even if you don't want to admit it.

Yeah. Sybil denies having socks. Truth Detector denies being a troll. It's good you claim to believe in God but your faith doesn't show in your posts.
Of course you deny you have socks. You even try to blame your problem on me.

I doubt the British thought they were fighting a full-blown insurrection after Lexington and Concord; July 4th (or 2nd if you want to get persnickety), 1776 was a different kettle of fish.
A little rusty on American history, eh?

I'm sure both the colonists and the British considered the 1775 Battle of Bunker Hill and the Siege of Boston to have been an insurrection, well before July 4, 1776.

Indeed. Sad how the Democratic Party of Lying Jackasses, their willing accomplices in the media and Biden are taking a wrecking ball to it.
Sad that you actually believe that.
True. Mental illness, especially among the elderly, is a national health crisis. I doubt letting them run loose on the Internet is helping since they tend to Doomscroll and only read what reinforces their skewed beliefs.

Back