Harassment/cyberbullies

so much for having your attention...:rolleyes:

now, as to your edited post:

when did i ever "associate" myself with him? why did you let zappa speak for you? he is your sock puppet?

It was a flippant remark but as usual you direct your anality for all to see. I'm not sure if that's a word but it ought to be.

I don't want you banned, I just want to stop being so childish.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
You didn't say shit when Dune decided to start this little escapade; but now, all of a sudden, you're concerned. :whoa:

By the way, you appear to have some pretty childish behavior yourself.

You didn't say shit when Dune decided to start this little escapade; but now, all of a sudden, you're concerned. :whoa:

I have called out Dune a few times, but all you are doing now is carrying on from where Alias left off. Rule 13 applies to you as well!

Last edited:
alias was not banned for merely changing quotes, but to the extent and frequency of which he did it.

And the supposed interpretation of that vague rule, is subjective and questionable.
Since making posts difficult to view or read is the basis, then shouldn't your continual use of certain signatures also fit the catagory; seeing as how they cause a lag in the server.

Grind needs to be banned, for violating the TOS.

And the supposed interpretation of that vague rule, is subjective and questionable.
Since making posts difficult to view or read is the basis, then shouldn't your continual use of certain signatures also fit the catagory; seeing as how they cause a lag in the server.

Your fucking signature is so ranging and disordered that everyone wonders why you keep posting the same thing.

1) sigs can be adblocked or turned off, or the poster can be ignored. there are many avenues for users to prevent this.
2) none of my sigs, or anybodys sigs, have yet to be reported. Clearly they have not been a problem. Alias's posts received a shit-ton of reports. Alias clearly was a big problem for some on this board. Also, alias was warned many times to cease before he was eventually banned.
3) I agree, the rule needs to be clarified.

As well, your ass. You violate the TOS, everyday, hypocrite.

Sez you. You're, obviously, an equal opportunity shit stirrer. You even got some white folks pissed off. But really, you have no room to talk, Gertrude.

Back