Harassment/cyberbullies

It is still privately owned. I read the law and it doesn't seem to apply to Alias and what some claim he did. The crybaby lefties on the board are trying to use scare tactics to manipulate the boss.

Grind might help but Damo is just another partisan hack who will find the technicality that allows him to let it slide.

Yeah, like we all didn't know grind is wrapped up in darla's extra large vagina lips like a weenie in a bun~

Creepy%20Hot%20Dog%20Man.jpg

Last edited:
Critical mass doesn't have to be reached before action is taken....Alias was way over the line, as is USFreedom911, a long long time ago. It's a shame it took this long to take corrective measures.
Who knew you a mod? Are you incognito? or MIA?

Poet = SPANKED

I imagine that somewhere in the suburbs of Asunción, an aged old gent with a fading German accent and severely bruised shins, is currently regretting the Führer's decision to go with von Braun's rockets rather than pushing for the introduction of messageboards into the United States in the 1940s.

"Scheiße, scheiße, scheiße!"

It is still privately owned. I read the law and it doesn't seem to apply to Alias and what some claim he did. The crybaby lefties on the board are trying to use scare tactics to manipulate the boss.

Yes, it is a privately owned commercial message board.

WTF is wrong with you?

Back