Harassment/cyberbullies

me while reading this thread:

vllQ4.gif

Are you Alias? How do you know about the PMs he received, and what was in them?

i asked dune to provide proof. he failed to do so. he first claimed to receive about 50 threatening PM's, then this was revised to a mid 30 number. after alias gave permission for him to share any PM, dune still refused.

thus, i never claimed to know what was in the PM's, rather, i claimed he fabricated the entire thing as i believe he never received a threatening PM from alias. perhaps if you had bother to follow what was going on instead of your usual knee jerk reaction, you could have figured this out.

Thanks christie, but obviously Zappa is the only one who was concerned about it, Damo obviously doesn't see it as a problem.

Again you overreact to something I say. Just because I don't believe that the post in question crossed the line into illegality doesn't necessarily mean I "like" it or "don't care"...

I think it is a bit much to start telling other people what my opinion is.

Alias could be a decent poster, he got mad because Dune and a few others altered a quote of his and decided to take make it his life's work to get everybody upset over the same thing so he could try to force us to make a rule about it and thus run our board. He broke one of our rules doing so. I banned him for that. Only one post, the one in which I deleted stuff, did he get close to crossing into illegality. And that one was trying to walk the line rather than cross it.

While I understand why people may get upset over somebody changing words in a quote box, it is not the same thing as logging on as you as was listed in that particular law you posted.

I deleted one post of his, because you requested it and I didn't like it. The rest I moved to either the Alias is a "p*ssy" thread, or to the new one I created "Alias Goes Ballistic"...

He is banned for a week to see if he'll cool off, if he doesn't he won't be welcome here.

Now, if you think he crossed that line with the posts then by all means report him to authorities. But don't tell me what I care about, or don't care about.

Again you overreact to something I say. Just because I don't believe that the post in question crossed the line into illegality doesn't necessarily mean I "like" it or "don't care"...

I think it is a bit much to start telling other people what my opinion is.

Alias could be a decent poster, he got mad because Dune and a few others altered a quote of his and decided to take make it his life's work to get everybody upset over the same thing so he could try to force us to make a rule about it and thus run our board. He broke one of our rules doing so. I banned him for that. Only one post, the one in which I deleted stuff, did he get close to crossing into illegality. And that one was trying to walk the line rather than cross it.

While I understand why people may get upset over somebody changing words in a quote box, it is not the same thing as logging on as you as was listed in that particular law you posted.

I deleted one post of his, because you requested it and I didn't like it. The rest I moved to either the Alias is a "p*ssy" thread, or to the new one I created "Alias Goes Ballistic"...

He is banned for a week to see if he'll cool off, if he doesn't he won't be welcome here.

Now, if you think he crossed that line with the posts then by all means report him to authorities. But don't tell me what I care about, or don't care about.

Lastly, grind is one sexy mofo, and a truly rocking dude

aww thanks damo :awesome:

Rana and Zap Need tp pull that hypocritcal stick that they've got shoved up their ass, out and STFU and then STFD.

Neither of them seemed to mind when two other female posters were being harrassed and talked about in unflattering and demeaning terms.

BUT, BOY-HOWDY, now that the shoes on the other foot; their bitching because it's kicking their ass.

Live with it bitchs (Rana and Zap).
What you sow, so shall you reap.
Enjoy the whirlwind.

You're next, slime bucket.

don't mistake inaction with inability. We mods wait for critical mass to hit before we do something. Alias for quite a while was a minor nuisance. He crossed the line today to the point where he was put on time out.

Critical mass doesn't have to be reached before action is taken....Alias was way over the line, as is USFreedom911, a long long time ago. It's a shame it took this long to take corrective measures.
Who knew you a mod? Are you incognito? or MIA?

Critical mass doesn't have to be reached before action is taken....Alias was way over the line, as is USFreedom911, a long long time ago. It's a shame it took this long to take corrective measures.
Who knew you a mod? Are you incognito? or MIA?

what? don't understand those questions.

i asked dune to provide proof. he failed to do so. he first claimed to receive about 50 threatening PM's, then this was revised to a mid 30 number. after alias gave permission for him to share any PM, dune still refused.

thus, i never claimed to know what was in the PM's, rather, i claimed he fabricated the entire thing as i believe he never received a threatening PM from alias. perhaps if you had bother to follow what was going on instead of your usual knee jerk reaction, you could have figured this out.

Your arrogance knows no bounds. Dune isn't required to provide you with any private information whatsoever. Furthermore, contents of PMs aren't supposed to be posted openly so why did you even ask?

Your "claim" that he fabricated info is just your usual shit-stirring. You're ticked that your pal Alien got banned while Dune is still posting.

Your arrogance knows no bounds. Dune isn't required to provide you with any private information whatsoever. Furthermore, contents of PMs aren't supposed to be posted openly so why did you even ask?

Your "claim" that he fabricated info is just your usual shit-stirring. You're ticked that your pal Alien got banned while Dune is still posting.

wow. so when you ask people to back up their claims, are you being arrogant? or does that only apply to those you don't agree with? you just screwed yourself, good one.

and again, follow that bouncing ball instead of making false accusations. i called bullshit on dune yesterday. oooops.

and alias gave permission, dune could have forwarded them to me or he could have forwarded them to damo if they were real threats. there were no threats. but of course you will blindly jump in and defend a lefty. further, dune actually already broke the rules by DISCUSSING the pm's. ooooops. it is ok for dune to do that, but he is not required to share any information when in fact he already did. ooooops.

it is hilarious how dune can make a claim, but that isn't shit stirring. i call bullshit, and that is shit stirring. LOL

wow. so when you ask people to back up their claims, are you being arrogant? or does that only apply to those you don't agree with? you just screwed yourself, good one.

and again, follow that bouncing ball instead of making false accusations. i called bullshit on dune yesterday. oooops.

and alias gave permission, dune could have forwarded them to me or he could have forwarded them to damo if they were real threats. there were no threats. but of course you will blindly jump in and defend a lefty. further, dune actually already broke the rules by DISCUSSING the pm's. ooooops. it is ok for dune to do that, but he is not required to share any information when in fact he already did. ooooops.

it is hilarious how dune can make a claim, but that isn't shit stirring. i call bullshit, and that is shit stirring. LOL

It was between Dune and Alias, so yes, your asking for verification is arrogant. Nobody asked you to be the go-between. Why didn't you ask Alias to show you the info? Better yet, why don't you stop being such a nib-shitting little old lady and put people you don't like on IA?

And here's a newsflash, oh pompous one. Your telling me I screwed myself is your delusion only, not fact. As much as you hope to persuade people that you're judge and jury here, we all know you're just a tiresome, whiny twit.

It was between Dune and Alias, so yes, your asking for verification is arrogant. Nobody asked you to be the go-between. Why didn't you ask Alias to show you the info? Better yet, why don't you stop being such a nib-shitting little old lady and put people you don't like on IA?

And here's a newsflash, oh pompous one. Your telling me I screwed myself is your delusion only, not fact. As much as you hope to persuade people that you're judge and jury here, we all know you're just a tiresome, whiny twit.

And just who the fuck asked you to insert your fat saggy ass bitch?

so you have never asked someone for proof when they were talking to someone else? i predict you won't answer this question.

it was on a public messageboard, thus, it was not just between dune and alias. dune made a public allegation, he did not make it just between him an alias. i can't count how many times i've seen you ask for proof when someone makes a claim about another person. but as usual, good for you, bad for others you don't agree with.

you did screw yourself, big time. your logic is that if anyone anyone ask for proof or it is arrogant. and that is why you refuse to answer my question about when YOU ask for proof.

:)

Thanks for verifying that Alias gave me permission.

I really appreciate that yurt.

I did post the PMs 2 pages back.

Yurt
user-offline.png

Join DateMar 2008Posts28,782Thanks1,211Thanked 754 Times in 625 PostsGroans780Groaned 761 Times in 697 Posts
icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by christiefan915

it is hilarious how dune can make a claim, but that isn't shit stirring. i call bullshit, and that is shit stirring. LOL​

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.​

Charles Schulz​

Back