Harassment/cyberbullies

i notice tom keeps running away from my questions about his calling people trolls.

i'll take that as a win.

I didn't even see your questions. You have my attention now so what's your problem?

So you are disassociating yourself from Mr. T?

Last edited:
I didn't even see your questions. You have my attention now so what's your problem?

you claimed Mr. T was one of mine...what? and why is it you have previously taken issue with myself and others calling people trolls and yet now have no problem running around calling others trolls?

you claimed Mr. T was one of mine...what? and why is it you have previously taken issue with myself and others calling people trolls and yet now have no problem running around calling others trolls?

Yeah!!

What Yurt said!

How DARE you express an opinion in the past, and then MODIFY said opinion over time and as different situations might dictate!?!

apparently tom let's zappa speak for him because he thanked his post and didn't explain himself.

i guess now we can look forward to no more whining about people calling others trolls from tom.

:)

So you are disassociating yourself from Mr. T?

so much for having your attention...:rolleyes:

now, as to your edited post:

when did i ever "associate" myself with him? why did you let zappa speak for you? he is your sock puppet?

Back