Harris calls young adults "stupid."

You hate the left, yada yada yada. You're a broken record.
Any sane and reasonable person would. The Left is responsible for more deaths, misery, poverty, oppression, hate, and every other human negative than the rest of the political spectrum combined. Nature can't in all her fury do as much damage to humanity as the Left does. The Left is truly evil. Would any sensible person vote for evil?

Reactions: TOP
Did you bother to read the Snopes article? They say she said it and then try to dissemble by saying it wasn't about voters that age. I guess the people at Snopes thinks we're stupid too.
Listen up you STUPID grown ass man, WAS THAT 20 YEAR OLD THAT TRIED TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SMART? OR STUPID?

This is just one example, but how many do you need?

How about that 20 year old that shot up a school and killed 30 grade schoolers and their teachers in Uvalde, Texas?
Was he Smart? Or Stupid?

I rest my case!

Last edited:
Listen up you STUPID grown ass man, WAS THAT 20 YEAR OLD THAT TRIED TO KILL THE PRESIDENT SMART? OR STUPID?

This is just one example, but how many do you need?

I close my case!
Smart but insane. Two different issues. It's clear that Crooks was reasonably smart. He got an award for his math and science ability in high school. But somewhere along the line he also got insane ideas, probably from Leftist parents and friends--or he might be one of the few people watching MSNBC--and decided to try and off Trump.

Smart but insane. Two different issues. It's clear that Crooks was reasonably smart. He got an award for his math and science ability in high school. But somewhere along the line he also got insane ideas, probably from Leftist parents and friends--or he might be one of the few people watching MSNBC--and decided to try and off Trump.
Yes, which proves that even smart kids can do stupid things- and that was Kamala's point!

No Sir! His father was a known Republican and Guntard, that had over a dozen guns in the home, and visited every GUN SHOW that came to town for years!

You people need to stop lying to yourselves and everyone else and OWN it, this boy was a Republican and registered to vote Republican- just like DADDY!

The truth is about you Trumptards, is you were born stupid- BUT REMAINED STUPID FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!

Last edited:
Yes, which proves that even smart kids can do stupid things- and that was Kamala's point!

No Sir! His father was a known Republican and Guntard, that had over a dozen guns in the home, and visited every GUN SHOW that came to town for years!

You people need to stop lying to yourselves and everyone else and OWN it, this boy was a Republican and registered to vote Republican like DADDY!
His father was a Libertarian and his mother a Democrat.

Crooks’ father, a registered Libertarian

Sky News is stupid. Since you guys now think Snopes is legit, read this.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/harris-18-24-voters-stupid/
Hmm, no matter how you slice it, Harris made a BAD mistake. 18 year olds have the right to vote ... you don't piss on potential voters. Hell, she should've remembered the basis for the 26th Amendment that lowered the voting age from 21 to 18, "if they're old enough to draft into a war, they're old enough to vote"

This will be a bull horn for the Dump/Little Dump campaign, rest assured.

You people need to stop lying to yourselves and everyone else and OWN it, this boy was a Republican and registered to vote Republican- just like DADDY!

The truth is about you Trumptards, is you were born stupid- BUT REMAINED STUPID FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!
Are you saying registered Republicans cannot vote for a Democrat?
Wait until this election and see how many Democrats vote Republican.

Smut me, baby

giphy.gif

Any sane and reasonable person would. The Left is responsible for more deaths, misery, poverty, oppression, hate, and every other human negative than the rest of the political spectrum combined. Nature can't in all her fury do as much damage to humanity as the Left does. The Left is truly evil. Would any sensible person vote for evil?
Indeed...they would not...and will not...

Yesterday, Joy Reid summed it up and said it "best"...didn't she?
Her special version of "then you ain't black"...;) Points to who the real racists are, doesn't it?

Are you saying registered Republicans cannot vote for a Democrat?
Wait until this election and see how many Democrats vote Republican.
I never said anything like that!

Wait? We are all waiting to see the election results- YOU, ME, AND EVERYONE ELSE!

You are the one predicting Democrats are going to vote Republican without waiting on the actual results to back your theory up!

I could care less about who is voting across the aisle- I just care about who wins.

Back