Harris calls young adults "stupid."

Obama had a super majority for a very brief moment when you consider the recount of Franken, and Kennedy's brain tumor. It was the teabag mid terms that gave Republicans control of Congress, which is often typical. Bush's mid term saw Republicans take an ass beating.

The point about kids is that they were warned under no uncertain circumstances that allowing trump to be elected would destroy their futures. They didn't care.

I'm curious what they think about refusing to vote all these years later, as their rights are being stripped away each day?

Ginsberg was the final straw. The Supreme Court was already gone because kids refused to vote for Hillary. Nothing more...once you realize that McConnell orchestrated the entire thing starting with the Garland denial in Feb. of '16.

Obama had a super majority for a very brief moment when you consider the recount of Franken, and Kennedy's brain tumor. It was the teabag mid terms that gave Republicans control of Congress, which is often typical. Bush's mid term saw Republicans take an ass beating.

The point about kids is that they were warned under no uncertain circumstances that allowing trump to be elected would destroy their futures. They didn't care.

I'm curious what they think about refusing to vote all these years later, as their rights are being stripped away each day?

Ginsberg was the final straw. The Supreme Court was already gone because kids refused to vote for Hillary. Nothing more...once you realize that McConnell orchestrated the entire thing starting with the Garland denial in Feb. of '16.
Your first sentence corroborates what I previously stated. And I was pointing to how the GOP got the majority in the House...."kids" being comprised mostly of people between 18 to 30. I too, would like to poll those folks. But Hillary lost the electoral vote, which DID NOT reflect the popular vote (which technically it should).

Sad days all around.

arz-3gb386_t3-jpg.1606641
Last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it... (Rodney Dangerfield)

Your first sentence corroborates what I previously stated. And I was pointing to how the GOP got the majority in the House...."kids" being comprised mostly of people between 18 to 30. I too, would like to poll those folks. But Hillary lost the electoral vote, which DID NOT reflect the popular vote (which technically it should).

Sad days all around.
I know that polling for the youth demographic includes ages 18-30, but I refer to the college age kids who make up an important group of voters. They are fairly intelligent, but need to be inspired to vote. Said demographic is now mid to late twenties since they refused to vote for Hillary, and I'm curious how they're enjoying life under this rogue Supreme Court.

Libertarians are nothing more than REPUBLICANS that are ashamed and embarrassed to call themselves REPUBLICANS anymore!
Agree. The philosophy falls apart the moment you scratch the surface. One needs only to study the few private highways in this nation to see what would happen in a Libertarian society.

I know that polling for the youth demographic includes ages 18-30, but I refer to the college age kids who make up an important group of voters. They are fairly intelligent, but need to be inspired to vote. Said demographic is now mid to late twenties since they refused to vote for Hillary, and I'm curious how they're enjoying life under this rogue Supreme Court.
The most important question is how are they enjoying their "lifestyle "under Joe and Kam? Back home with the parents...how's that American dream playing out?
They're going to want change...and that's not what Kam offers.
(They'll always be able to get an abortion if they really need one...)

The most important question is how are they enjoying their "lifestyle "under Joe and Kam? Back home with the parents...how's that American dream playing out?
They're going to want change...and that's not what Kam offers.
(They'll always be able to get an abortion if they really need one...)
They're back home with their parents because of trump's eponymous virus and how it ravaged the economy.

They're back home with their parents because of trump's eponymous virus and how it ravaged the economy.
That's not why they're back home... And they are smart enough to know who and what is holding them back... They'll be reminded what this administration thinks of them.. And how unimportant they are. .

Last edited:
That's not why they're back home... And they are smart enough to know who and what is holding them back... They'll be reminded what this administration thinks of them.. And how unimportant they are. .
Short on facts. Long on nonsense. You can't pin this on any Biden policy.

Indeed, TOP...indeed.

Agree. The philosophy falls apart the moment you scratch the surface. One needs only to study the few private highways in this nation to see what would happen in a Libertarian society.
I am sure, if there is a heaven, it would be a Libertarian Society.

But, Libertarionaism would never work on mother Earth!

Because, evil men like Donald Trump would eventually come along and take advantage of everyone else that actually practiced the Golden Rule. Libertarianism blows up the minute some MALEVOLENT PRICK does not practice the GOLDEN RULE.

No Sir, on Earth you have to have law and order- and without a government, there is no way to control law & order and the world would be in total chaos and disrepair- HELL ON EARTH!

I am sure, if there is a heaven, it would be a Libertarian Society.

But, Libertarionaism would never work on mother Earth!

Because, evil men like Donald Trump would eventually come along and take advantage of everyone else that actually practiced the Golden Rule. Libertarianism blows up the minute some MALEVOLENT PRICK does not practice the GOLDEN RULE.

No Sir, on Earth you have to have law and order- and without a government, there is no way to control law & order and the world would be in total chaos and disrepair- HELL ON EARTH!
I always point people to the history behind the Erie Canal. At the time, THE most important project with respect to trade routes in the nation. If there is no profit motive, nothing will get done by the private sector.

Libertarianism is a pipe dream cited by people who want no regulations, and no taxes. There has never been a Libertarian govt. anywhere in the world.

So we're on the same page. (y)

Nothing quite like shooting yourself in the foot. Harris says out loud the unspoken part for the Left ( go to about 20 seconds for it):

She then adds insult to injury by singling out college students--as if every 18- to 24-year-old goes to college--as "stupid."

Kamel Toe = stupid wtih a capital STUPID!
That should be made into a Tik Tok commercial and played multiple times a day.

Back