Heisman Voting

Mott, was in Death Valley when Spellman lead buckeyes came calling. He's the best LB I've seen thier in my 30 plus years of going. He must have had 40 tackles that day. Announcer soundede like a broken record "tackle Spellman" both sidelines up and down the field. Only guy who came close is the Ole Miss LB now at San Fran. I suspect next year the Alabama beast will come close.
He had an amazing nose for the ball. I saw him play at the shoe against Wisconsin (which unfortunately we lost) and he was everywhere on the field. I was crushed when he was drafted by Detroit. What a waste. Only Archie is more popular at OSU. Speilman is so highly regarded that when Cooper was let go they interviewed him for the job even though he had no coaching experience. In fact, he, Tressel and Glenn Mason were the leading candidates for the job. If it wasn't for his wife's health problems (and things are looking pretty grim for her right now) he'd probably have a major coaching job somewhere, he's an incredible talent. Oh well, it's all for the best. He needs to be with his family right now.

Last edited:
Mott, was in Death Valley when Spellman lead buckeyes came calling. He's the best LB I've seen thier in my 30 plus years of going. He must have had 40 tackles that day. Announcer soundede like a broken record "tackle Spellman" both sidelines up and down the field. Only guy who came close is the Ole Miss LB now at San Fran. I suspect next year the Alabama beast will come close.

The alumni are paying to create a fake ID and get plastic surgery done, so McClain will be staying another 4 years. :)

I have lost the will to live! My college team sucked! My pro team sucked! Both of them had qb's that looked like they had never played the position! On a high note...Stanford kicked the crap out of USC!! Yes, I am a hater! It was enough to make a person believe that there is a god!!

Last edited:
The beauty of Spielman was he would get so pissed when they made him put on a suit the morning of the game as the team walked to the stadium. He hated that!

P.S. Fuck off lostsoul.

I figure I know you from another board? If not then I (for the most part) apologize. Saturday's loss is still to raw for me to fully apologize.

Oh no, I fully understand the rawness. I even understand how hurtful it is to read someone celebrating your loss. It was just harsh...lol

Oh no, I fully understand the rawness. I even understand how hurtful it is to read someone celebrating your loss. It was just harsh...lol

Going to the game adds another layer of rawness and living in the Bay Area where Cal and Stanford fans HATE L.A. and especially USC only adds to my angst.

LOL... after writing that now I want to take back my apology!

Going to the game adds another layer of rawness and living in the Bay Area where Cal and Stanford fans HATE L.A. and especially USC only adds to my angst.

LOL... after writing that now I want to take back my apology!

Too late!! You have my sympathies though...

The beauty of Spielman was he would get so pissed when they made him put on a suit the morning of the game as the team walked to the stadium. He hated that!

P.S. Fuck off lostsoul.
He drew the line when Coach Bruce told him to shave off his mustache. LOL

HEY! That's no way to talk to a lady!! Remember? That attitude almost got you into serious trouble after the OSU game!!!!

He drew the line when Coach Bruce told him to shave off his mustache. LOL

HEY! That's no way to talk to a lady!! Remember? That attitude almost got you into serious trouble after the OSU game!!!!

It was homecoming this weekend at SC so some guys that were with me at the tOSU game were telling that story over and over to everyone we ran into.

lost soul is a lady?????

LOL

I get that a lot until I meet someone in person. lol Doesn't anyone know a woman that loves football? I despair for my sex...women that prefer shopping to sports need professional help. I sat with a woman at a playoff game and she wanted to talk recipes. WTF? A 0-0 classic defensive battle and she wants to talk cooking??? I had to move!! We won, by the way...they snapped the ball over the punters head with 17 seconds left in the game. We recovered on the 2 and ran a dive to score on the next play! Classic!!

LOL

I get that a lot until I meet someone in person. lol Doesn't anyone know a woman that loves football? I despair for my sex...women that prefer shopping to sports need professional help. I sat with a woman at a playoff game and she wanted to talk recipes. WTF? A 0-0 classic defensive battle and she wants to talk cooking??? I had to move!! We won, by the way...they snapped the ball over the punters head with 17 seconds left in the game. We recovered on the 2 and ran a dive to score on the next play! Classic!!
You'd love my wife then (though she certainly loves shopping too). She didn't talk to me for a whole day cause I teased her about Jimmy Johnson crashing at Talladega and my shoulder is still a mess of bruises cause I made the mistake of sitting next to her when we were watching Manny Pacquio beat the hell out of Cotto saturday night.

You'd love my wife then (though she certainly loves shopping too). She didn't talk to me for a whole day cause I teased her about Jimmy Johnson crashing at Talladega and my shoulder is still a mess of bruises cause I made the mistake of sitting next to her when we were watching Manny Pacquio beat the hell out of Cotto saturday night.

LOL Good for her!! I am not even going to hold being a Jimmy Johnson fan against her since she is a kindred spirit! Only the bravest sit next to me during a game. It is even worse when my husband is coaching. Do you remember the coach's daughter in Remember The Titans? My kids swear they must have written that part after watching me during a game! lol

LOL Good for her!! I am not even going to hold being a Jimmy Johnson fan against her since she is a kindred spirit! Only the bravest sit next to me during a game. It is even worse when my husband is coaching. Do you remember the coach's daughter in Remember The Titans? My kids swear they must have written that part after watching me during a game! lol

My ex-wife is as hardcore a Bama fan as I am. But, alas, my current wife prefers to shop.

As for anyone sitting next to me, its just not a smart place to be. I have never understood those people who sit still watching a game. I am bouncing up and down, pacing, waving my arms and yelling. I have had people tell me they enjoyed watching me as much as watching the game. lol

There are a few women out there who are football fanatics. They are always a sight to see.

My ex-wife is as hardcore a Bama fan as I am. But, alas, my current wife prefers to shop.

As for anyone sitting next to me, its just not a smart place to be. I have never understood those people who sit still watching a game. I am bouncing up and down, pacing, waving my arms and yelling. I have had people tell me they enjoyed watching me as much as watching the game. lol

There are a few women out there who are football fanatics. They are always a sight to see.

Life is no fun without passion! I love when the people around me are as passionate about a game as I am. Just makes for a great atmosphere and a great experience.

Back