Hey Guys, I'm Chris

After what I saw here today, from yesterday I guess, I can't argue with that!

It's hysterical, the ridiculous lengths Grind is going to in order to punish posters who anger him.

Thanks to Grind, his bullshit double standard and his petty vendetta, I am no longer allowed to discuss my vacation on these boards, but filth like ILA and BM get to make graphic sexual comments about fist fucking and anally raping female posters.

It's hysterical, the ridiculous lengths Grind is going to in order to punish posters who anger him.

Thanks to Grind, his bullshit double standard and his petty vendetta, I am no longer allowed to discuss my vacation on these boards, but filth like ILA and BM get to make graphic sexual comments about fist fucking and anally raping female posters.

Don't be coy. You know what you were doing. That is why you stopped. Your half hearted protestations fall flat.

But if you feel froggy then jump

It appears that they've also decided who I should and should not respond to by putting posters on my IA list that I did not .. obviously a move to protect idiot posters .. but I no longer care what they do.

It's become obvious why they never banned the N word and why they allow the denigration of women on this board .. yet claim they are 'looking for suggestions.' :0) Sure they are.

Women, non-whites, and non-teabaggers no longer welcomed here in Hate World.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

There it is: the race card.

lunatic-progressives-losing-debate-use-race-card.jpg

It appears that they've also decided who I should and should not respond to by putting posters on my IA list that I did not .. obviously a move to protect idiot posters .. but I no longer care what they do.

It's become obvious why they never banned the N word and why they allow the denigration of women on this board .. yet claim they are 'looking for suggestions.' :0) Sure they are.

Good luck with that.

child like responses from people who cant deal with human beings in a fair manner

I have NEVER put any poster on ignore anywhere on the internets.

I have never neg repped anyone except by accident and I had that removed by the mods at the time

Good luck with that.

I wasn't sure at first, but when grind and Billy's inaction drove Winter away, one of the most level headed and rational posters I've EVER read from one of these loony bins btw, I knew they didn't care about the exchange of ideas on these forums, they're just desperate to keep their little schoolyard clique together.

Its a way to HIDE from the facts that are beginning to get into their heads.

They don't like facts in their heads

im not joking, i literally laughed out loud at zappas's latest post. too hilarious.

This from the same guy who's told me REPEATEDLY he's got me on IA!

Grind the lying ass liar, caught red handed!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah, it really does shine a light on just how pretty and hysterical your childish little vendetta is when I break it down to just the facts and leave your ridiculous obfuscatory horseshit out, doesn't it.

I wasn't sure at first, but when grind and Billy's inaction drove Winter away, one of the most level headed and rational posters I've EVER read from one of these loony bins btw, I knew they didn't care about the exchange of ideas on these forums, they're just desperate to keep their little schoolyard clique together.

Bullshit WB left because he thought everybody was too thin skinned, your incessant whining being a prime example.

if you just look at his posts leading up to his eventual departure you guys can see that with your own eyes.

This from the same guy who's told me REPEATEDLY he's got me on IA!

Grind the lying ass liar, caught red handed!

ROTFLMAO!!!

Yeah, it really does shine a light on just how pretty and hysterical your childish little vendetta is when I break it down to just the facts and leave your ridiculous obfuscatory horseshit out, doesn't it.

lies are not inherently wrong to these people they are just another tactic

zappas, ignoring you isn't a contest. I dont do it for your benefit, I do it for mine. 95% of the time I don't see what you say, and that is fine by me. Every now and then I'll respond to you because of some mod-related question, or because somebody quoted you.

Back