I had one of my Gentlemen pass away last night.

You can try to make this about me but you know you are wrong. I won't even comment on your narcissism.

You won't huh?

Well then, what would you call your spending the last three pages doing precisely that, exactly?

Why did you post his name? What was the purpose?

How do you know for certain he did?

Can you PROVE SP wasn't using an alias?

I hope an pray that nobody I know is in your care given how little respect you show to thier privacy. You should be ashamed but apparently you dot possess the self awareness.

And finally come the petty personal attacks you swore wouldn't resort to...making all your responses just another bullshit ILA lie.

How precisely.

Precisely.

Read the law. Educate yourself. You are not allowed to give out health related information about a patient without thier consent. Steel should be fired.

And you don't have to give out their full name to be in violation of the law.

But hey who needs the law when steel is trolling for sympathy.

ILA, you don't have to post on every thread. And you shouldn't have posted on this one.

Mind your own fucking business. He broke the law otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

Personally I find people like steel exploiting this kind of thing for his ownsf aggrandizement to be tactless.

Read the law. Educate yourself. You are not allowed to give out health related information about a patient without thier consent. Steel should be fired.

And you don't have to give out their full name to be in violation of the law.

But hey who needs the law when steel is trolling for sympathy.

No

Y-O-U made the claim.

Prove SP gave out info about a patient.

Y-O-U back it up with facts or admit you're just being an insensitive douchebag.

Mind your own fucking business. He broke the law otherwise I wouldn't have said anything.

Personally I find people like steel exploiting this kind of thing for his ownsf aggrandizement to be tactless.

Whereas the rest of us find your whining that SP broke the law despite the fact you haven't provided one iota of proof whatsoever to merely be par for the course.

I just spelled it out for you.

You have yet to PROVE SP gave out any personal info.

How do you know for certain he wasn't using an alias when he mentioned "Richard"?

Can you prove he was using the gentlemen's REAL NAME?

Until you can, all you've got is just more baseless, unfounded hearsay.

No

Y-O-U made the claim.

Prove SP gave out info about a patient.

Y-O-U back it up with facts or admit you're just being an insensitive douchebag.

Read the OP, post 9 and post 12

Steel used the patients name and gave out diagnoses. What the fuck do you call it?

The fucker should be fired. And you should learn how to read a thread.

You have yet to PROVE SP gave out any personal info.

How do you know for certain he wasn't using an alias when he mentioned "Richard"?

Can you prove he was using the gentlemen's REAL NAME?

Until you can, all you've got is just more baseless, unfounded hearsay.

Did SP say he was using an alias?

Read the OP, post 9 and post 12

Steel used the patients name and gave out diagnoses. What the fuck do you call it?

The fucker should be fired. And you should learn how to read a thread.

now all you've got to do is prove it was the patient's REAL name...can you do that?

The initials were correct...the first name wasn't.

Of course it's perfectly acceptable for ILA to ASSume anything he likes, but everyone here understands what happens when you ASSume.

And ILA is making a pretty big ASS out of himself in this thread.

Actually you can be in violation oh HIPAA without using a patients name

So...I post anonymous information on an anonymous message board....and you're pretending this has to do with violating HIPAA and not your personal beef with me?

I am done in this thread.....and I might be done here period....I don't know, but I at least need a break....Mods, remove me from the debate championship.

Back