I think I figured out why I'm such a "square peg"

I can't respond the way I'd like to, "You hook up with adolescents" because that would violate this forum's rules. It would have been good smack though. You have to admit that!
I have to admit that you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to get banned from this forum, but something tells me that you're going to find a way. ;)

I have to admit that you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to get banned from this forum, but something tells me that you're going to find a way. ;)

LOL yeah. I think you'll be long gone before me, redneck. How's your sleep? Those kids screams haunting you? I sure hope so.

Suffer, bitch.

LOL yeah. I think you'll be long gone before me, redneck. How's your sleep? Those kids screams haunting you? I sure hope so.

Suffer, bitch.
Kill conservatives, kill babies, kill the Republic. Please, for the love of tree worship, kill something before I fucking lose it!!!

-- LurchAddams

Kill conservatives, kill babies, kill the Republic. Please, for the love of tree worship, kill something before I fucking lose it!!!

-- LurchAddams

Drama queen! Yeah YOU. We were talking about BEING BANNED FROM A DISCUSSION SITE NOT KILLING ANYONE.

You are such an evil little pussy bitch. Bitch.

PM's aren't PM! Don't PM anything you wouldn't post here!

I have no idea why anyone would feel the need to heavily utilize PMs. I think I've gotten four or five, and the conversations could have happened on the board. Well, most of them anyway.

Back