I wanna do the prime minister of Ukraine

Because toppy just doesn't get that not everyone is as insecure as he is. That said, you should dump your boytoy and start dating again.... say someone from Colorado or something.... :cool:

:D

LOL. I don't know why 'boy toy' cracks me up everytime I read it.

No doubt she's a physically attractive woman. All I'm saying is that I have no basis to judge whether she is an attracitve and decent person in other respects.

If she was one of the communist party officials who rigged the system, to inherit the state's assests and enrich themselves personally (and I don't know for a fact, that she's guilty of that), then I would find that to be unethical and abhorrant.

But, all we really have is a picuture of her. I can't judge her attractiveness or value beyond that. And I guess it doesn't really matter. Hopefully, she'll be a good president for Ukraine.

Is she running for president?

I'd think Yuschinko would run for another term...

No doubt she's a physically attractive woman. All I'm saying is that I have no basis to judge whether she is an attracitve and decent person in other respects.

If she was one of the communist party officials who rigged the system, to inherit the state's assests and enrich themselves personally (and I don't know for a fact, that she's guilty of that), then I would find that to be unethical and abhorrant.

But, all we really have is a picuture of her. I can't judge her attractiveness or value beyond that. And I guess it doesn't really matter. Hopefully, she'll be a good president for Ukraine.

For the love of Peter! WTF?

The broad's got ass, face, tit....

Stop trying to sound so deep. She's hot, you'd do her, that's that.

Jiminey.

nothing wrong with being gay, superdahmer started the gay jab.
If your mid thirties not married yet your a loser, male or female.
Bite me, for your reply:clink:

Side note toppy.... please provide some examples of my "constantly talking about gays".... whatever that is supposed to mean.

LOL

I am so glad I didn't miss this thread. I have been cracking up.

Don't play innocent! You know how you are always talking about gays, it's constant with you!

For the love of Peter! WTF?

The broad's got ass, face, tit....

Stop trying to sound so deep. She's hot, you'd do her, that's that.

Jiminey.

I mean, first it starts out with some hot pictures, and I'm thinking, wow I love those shoes, where'd she get those shoes? And, nice ass. And next thing you know Topper is spazzing out, and I swear I am starting to think that guy has never been laid, the way he talks, I just don't believe it anymore. Then SF starts getting on him, and it gets really funny, and all of a sudden it's about the fall of Eastern Europe and they're off! Whatever.

I think Topper is an alien.

How could anyone not like that ass? If you don't like that ass you just ain't human.

There are some women, who stay beautiful into old age, like Sophia Loren. And the PM of Ukraine is one of them. I'm sure the mostly male parliament of the Ukraine has a hard time paying attention to bills about municipal waste whenever she's reading them.

Back