I wanna do the prime minister of Ukraine

Oh I think she was a corrupt communist!

ZOMG?!

And Cypress found this out ALL BY HIMSELF! He should tell a journalist somewhere!

I still don't know what it has to do with her ass, which was what this thread was dedicated too.

She's smoking hot btw WM. Someday the US will have progressed enough to elect a gorgeous woman president, but judging by the current field it won't be anytime remotely soon.

I think Topper is an alien.

How could anyone not like that &^%? If you don't like that a*& you just ain't human.

There are some women, who stay beautiful into old age, like Sophia Loren. And the PM of Ukraine is one of them. I'm sure the mostly male parliament of the Ukraine has a hard time paying attention to bills about municipal waste whenever she's reading them.

:cof1::readit:

watergerber, virgins like you even like saggy asses.
Real men can get hot chicks with tight bubble butts.:clink:

Most would. But cypress would have to first discuss policy issues before deciding whether or not she's hot.

The wiki link Damo provided indicated she possibly had a corrupt background in business. Her policies weren't mentioned once, by anyone. But, thanks for inventing something out of whole cloth. You're always gossiping about me beefy. Cheers, and happy new year! :clink:

God forbid we discuss the politics and business background of the Prime Minister of the Ukraine, when other people brought the issue up before me in the thread!

The wiki link Damo provided indicated she possibly had a corrupt background in business. Her policies weren't mentioned once, by anyone. But, thanks for inventing something out of whole cloth. You're always gossiping about me beefy. Cheers, and happy new year! :clink:

God forbid we discuss the politics and business background of the Prime Minister of the Ukraine, when other people brought the issue up before me in the thread!

:clink:

Happy New Year.

I could see you at a bar with a friend, say Superfreak.

A good looking woman with ample bosoms and a round ass walks in.

Superfreak: "Wow, she's hot, dontcha think?"

Cypress: "I can't tell yet"

Superfreak: "Are you kidding, she's gorgeous! She looks just like Angelina Jolie, but way better!"

Cypress: "How can you tell?"

Superfreak: "WHAT???"

Cypress: "I don't know if she approves of the changes made to the alternative minimum tax or not. Plus, she might want retired judges to supercede legislators when it comes to gerrymandering."

Superfreak: "I'm putting you back on IA"

Happy New Year.

Superfreak: "Are you kidding, she's gorgeous! She looks just like Angelina Jolie, but way better!"

Cypress: "I don't know if she approves of the changes made to the alternative minimum tax or not. Plus, she might want retired judges to supercede legislators when it comes to gerrymandering."

Haha. And the whole time there is a squeaky little voice coming from around their waists, saying "she's fat, squawk, she's fat, squawk, she's fat". Until someone finally yells out, would you shut that fucking midget up, and SF reaches down and whacks Topper on the head.

Happy New Year.

LOL

I think this prime minister gal is totally hot looking. That was my first post in the thread. I think damo and I got twisted off on a tangent about her alleged corrupt business practices.

I guess Damo and I are geeks!

Hey mister peanut, you couldn't tap dance your way, cane and all, within 300 feet of the woman, and if she ever got a look at you she'd laugh in your fucking face, so who are you kidding? You are "turning down" women you have no shot at.

that would be one thing freak and I would agree on.
dhula would be the fat chick in the bar bitchin about the Jolie look alike as soon as she walked in.:clink:

that would be one thing freak and I would agree on.
dhula would be the fat chick in the bar bitchin about the Jolie look alike as soon as she walked in.:clink:

How would you know? Whatever I'd be bitching or not bitching about, I'm a tall girl, you wouldn't hear a thing from down there.

Man, nice asses sure don't give me a stiffy now that I think about it. I don't know what got into my head. This is disgusting:

platie.jpg

Back