I wanna do the prime minister of Ukraine

Well, I've never met a straight guy who was afraid of tits and ass, I can tell you that. I don't know what the f topper is, but "normal" (for a straight guy) he's not.

Little guys generally try to pick apart everyone else to feel a tad taller.

Toppy's 5'3" at best. My guess is that he drives a hummer, and buys motorcycles when he gets called out as a shorty.

Little guys generally try to pick apart everyone else to feel a tad taller.

Toppy's 5'3" at best. My guess is that he drives a hummer, and buys motorcycles when he gets called out as a shorty.

LOL. Yeah. I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes, when I stop to think about it. But he's so mean to so many people, I don't often stop to think about it.

LOL. Yeah. I kinda feel sorry for him sometimes, when I stop to think about it. But he's so mean to so many people, I don't often stop to think about it.

He's just a harmless pest. I wonder what his insults would look like if he knew 2nd grade english.

lets see the nearing 40 yr old spinster is lashing out at me over the pain of being manless. Ahh, Beefy your 40 ish and single too.
Damn, your juvinille insults will chill me and I'll have to ignore my size 4 wife tonight. LOFL
you too losers should spend time finding a mate instead of worrying about a non-existant game on the net.:clink:

lets see the nearing 40 yr old spinster is lashing out at me over the pain of being manless. Ahh, Beefy your 40 ish and single too.
Damn, your juvinille insults will chill me and I'll have to ignore my size 4 wife tonight. LOFL
you too losers should spend time finding a mate instead of worrying about a non-existant game on the net.:clink:

LOL

Check this out toppy, it may help you out a bit:

http://www.tallmenshoes.com/?gclid=COy554Gt1pACFSosagodZBYjXQ

well if that picture is real that you posted you sure need to sling insult you loser.
Check this out stalker, I haven't been slept alone without a hot woman for more than 3 months in the last 27 yrs. Kinda opposite of where you are. Umm it's partiall the carney workers resemblence to stalker thing.

Ohhh. This is very controversial among the midget set Beefy, how could you be so indelicate, haven't you seen Seinfeld? The "heightening" episode?

That's what made me think of it. These are very discreet though. Toppy might just be able to reach the cookie jar with these babies.

well if that picture is real that you posted you sure need to sling insult you loser.
Check this out stalker, I haven't been slept alone without a hot woman for more than 3 months in the last 27 yrs. Kinda opposite of where you are. Umm it's partiall the carney workers resemblence to stalker thing.

Sure you have toppy. Now go buy a Fat Boy and ride it around the neighborhood.

I feel sorry for you watergerber, not soo much so the stalker beefy. He's had decades to find a woman and like Dhula they strike out more than Pete Rose trying to get into the hall of fame.

Did you here that? He's never slept with a women.

Topvirgin, do you sit in your house all alone with your crackpipe and intermittently barge into the neighbors house and use their computer? That's kind of rude.

He just likes to toss back and forth a few insults with his posts. Bad spelling aside he gives good advice.

Education will help you make life easier.

Investing can make you rich if you learn and do it properly it is as much a skill as poker is to Beefy.

Often his picks do well, more often than not for that matter.

And lastly, if it is your goal getting rich is not all that difficult.

None of that is bad advice.

Back