I wanna do the prime minister of Ukraine

None taken. But I remember being 20, and thank god I was getting it, because I had just come off a dry spell, and at that age, a dry spell is pure, hellish evil. At my age, its no big deal.

I've just never really spent much time worrying about it, and it seems to have worked out for me. I don't think I've had a dry spell longer than a couple of months since I was 14.

I've just never really spent much time worrying about it, and it seems to have worked out for me. I don't think I've had a dry spell longer than a couple of months since I was 14.

Just keep gym hats handy. You don't want to become the next Ron Mexico.

A dry spell for me is three weeks (currently in one, damn it)....it always pays to have some skanks on speed-dial in case of emergency...

Wait, why am I in a dry spell?

only losers go a year without someone.
Casual sex with a hottie is nothing to be afraid of.
spinsterhood at 40 is a bitch. later:clink:

What losers do, because they are insecure and have no confidence or self-respect, is end up in bed with some sleaze like gonzo who then refers to them as a "skank they keep on speedial" or almost as bad, with someone like you who gloms onto the first decent looking woman he meets because he's terrified of being without a girlfriend or wife. I've stumbled into more than one like you Topper, and they were hard as all hell to get rid of.

If you would jump right into it with the first woman who came along if something were to happen between you and your wife, that shows you don't know what love is. And that's sad. There might be a loser, or with Gonorrhea Gonzo checking in, two, on this thread, but that's not on me.

A year later I was with the person I should be with, and that blows anything else away. Worth waiting for? Are you kidding? It's so good, you don't even bother with the cheap change stuff.

that's why your a spinster and all alone even though your not fat.
Your a moron, because someone is married they settled. LOFL
Bet you lost the guy you were with a couple months ago already.
Manhatting is a disease.

that's why your a spinster and all alone even though your not fat.
Your a moron, because someone is married they settled. LOFL
Bet you lost the guy you were with a couple months ago already.
Manhatting is a disease.

No, she's not. She just dropped below 300. This is fantastic.

But onto you>

Who in the world are you to talk?! You got married at 21! Dude, do you even know what you missed out in life and in general?!

No, she's not. She just dropped below 300. This is fantastic.

But onto you>

Who in the world are you to talk?! You got married at 21! Dude, do you even know what you missed out in life and in general?!
Well, since he got a divorce he probably thinks that is a right of passage too. I wanted to be very sure so that I would not do to my kids what my parents did to me. Divorce sucks for kids. All the way.

my kids were out of hs
I bartended from 17yrs old in the hottest clubs in the country. I had all the single life anyone could wish for before getting married.
Again over 35 and not married yet for the first time. There must be a reason.

my kids were out of hs
I bartended from 17yrs old in the hottest clubs in the country. I had all the single life anyone could wish for before getting married.
Again over 35 and not married yet for the first time. There must be a reason.
Yeah, they don't like people all in their business.

My family is still amazed I ever got married. Not because it was difficult to find women, but because I like to be alone.

Back