Identical twins, one gay, one ain't

There are plenty of things that can effect the developing fetus while in the womb. This was stated early in the thread.

It can be something you are born to, without it being strictly genetic. And genetics can even play a part in it, without being the entire cause.
Except in this case we are talking about identical twins that ended up as very similar adults, with one exception- one's gay, one ain't.

Except in this case we are talking about identical twins that ended up as very similar adults, with one exception- one's gay, one ain't.

And the things that can effect the fetus in the womb could have effected one more than the other.

Despite them being identical twins, there are often differences. Weight is one thing that has been pointed out.

And the things that can effect the fetus in the womb could have effected one more than the other.

Despite them being identical twins, there are often differences. Weight is one thing that has been pointed out.

Your hypothesis has been discussed before and shown to have little or no validity. Since you are obviously unable to add anything new I suggest that you simply go away before you start insulting my wife again.

Your hypothesis has been discussed before and shown to have little or no validity. Since you are obviously unable to add anything new I suggest that you simply go away before you start insulting my wife again.

It has hardly been discounted.

If one twin weights 25% more than the other, they have obviously not gotten identical nutrients. If one got more nutrients it also got more of whatever is in the blood, like hormones ect.

That has certainly not been discounted.

And just as an FYI, my wife was not insulted. In fact, she laughed that people thought she should be. We commit sodomy and are not ashamed of it at all. We usually don't discuss it in polite company. But this forum has ceased to be polite company long ago.

Seems the only wife I insulted recently, was your. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with ridin' the train into browntown. :clink:

No there isn't.

But what I am referring to is oral sex. The fact that my wife enjoy oral sex makes us........what was it you called us, SM? Sodomites?

Yep, thats it. We are sodomites.

You get that title for "Eatin at the Y" or for "Swallowin the Snake"

SM believes these practices are unhealthy.

Beefy, didn't you have a double unhealthy not so long ago?

And just as an FYI, my wife was not insulted. In fact, she laughed that people thought she should be. We commit sodomy and are not ashamed of it at all. We usually don't discuss it in polite company. But this forum has ceased to be polite company long ago.

Do you have a small penis? My wife keeps saying mine's too big.

No there isn't.

But what I am referring to is oral sex. The fact that my wife enjoy oral sex makes us........what was it you called us, SM? Sodomites?

Oh yeah, mine says she enjoys that too. I think it was just cause I told her about the jokes going around at the wedding that that was over.

I've only ridden the train once, on December 7th, 1997. I went where no man had gone before, into my then girlfriends ass.

Other than that, yeah, head is good.

Earlier you claimed to 'have made a joke' at my wife's expense (a person who has never been discussed here), and now you admit that you insulted her. So are you admitting that you lied about the joke?

No there isn't.

So now we find out that your wife gives head. Isn't that precious.

Married woman sucks husband's cock?

The national press should be all over this like...er...a wife on a cock.

Earlier you claimed to 'have made a joke' at my wife's expense (a person who has never been discussed here), and now you admit that you insulted her. So are you admitting that you lied about the joke?

It was indeed a joke. No lie at all.

Back