I'm doing a 3 day fast, pretty much for the fuck of it

Yeah. Me too. Especially when it's fresh ingredients. This place is right along the beach and is somewhat small compared to the other places. They have to make a distinction from 'them' and the 'other places', I think they do it with their food. They have Locals walk in and get 'Carry-Out' that they called in for, first time I've seen THAT!

The Eastern Seaboard is seafood central, there is a market in Naklua where the seafood is always landed the same day. It is also unbelievably cheap but you have to go early to get the real bargains.

i may have to call it tomorrow, not out of lack of willpower but i think being the hypochrondriac I am i'm starting to worry about my health.. my heart rate is kinda low. if i don't post anymore, i probably died in my sleep. lol.

i may have to call it tomorrow, not out of lack of willpower but i think being the hypochrondriac I am i'm starting to worry about my health.. my heart rate is kinda low. if i don't post anymore, i probably died in my sleep. lol.

I drank room temperature tea with honey and cayenne pepper during 3 day fasts.

What kind of liquids are you consuming?

Doesn't Billy have some special pics for you to look at that would raise it? :laugh:

I’ve tried to do it, I get physically sick. I can’t do it. I just feel gross.

You need to have protein in your system to replenish your body. Going on a liquid diet is fine but just not eating is something most doctors don't advise. I spent several days consuming mostly homemade bone broth. I also need caffeine unless I want headaches.

I'm just eating a Grapefruit for Breakfast. I put Powdered Sugar on it. I have to go get 4 new tires for my Truck at Goodyear, I'll probably drink coffee while I'm there waiting. I've already picked out a book to read.

Hello Marxist Mason,

I'm on Keto diet,eat twice a day in a 8 hr window,fast 16 hrs.

Very interesting. Drink lots of water?

I made myself a personal rule: "Never ignore the urge to drink some water." Stop whatever I am doing, get the water, have some. Then continue. The goal is to have (8) 8oz glasses a day.

I drank room temperature tea with honey and cayenne pepper during 3 day fasts.

What kind of liquids are you consuming?

doing that will spike your insulin and ruin your fast, unless you are just doing it for the challenge.

the point of doing these types of fasts is autophagy, stem cell regeneration, promotion of growth hormone, and many other things. Honey for sure would ruin any type of fast as it will spike your insulin and slow down autophagy. unless you are just doing it for weight loss reasons or something.

I am drinking water, green tea, and taking a 1/2 tsp of sea salt and a table spoon of apple cider vinegar

Back