I'm doing a 3 day fast, pretty much for the fuck of it

ALright I'm at 43 hours. Not hungry at all.

I'm def lethargic, kinda feel like I have a bit of a flu. This hoenstly kinda sucks and I don't know why I even did it lol.

But I'm not going to quit now when I am more than half way done.

Onward

Hello Kimbo Kush,

I'm def lethargic, kinda feel like I have a bit of a flu. This hoenstly kinda sucks and I don't know why I even did it lol.

Onward

Right on. Hang in there the rest of today and tomorrow and you're done. You can do it. We're pulling for ya.

Onward

Just fast till you drop!
You'll know it's time to eat then.

That is low!

yup, i'm not playing lol.

I'm usually mid to high 50's. Sometimes when I sleep I can get down to 40s

Then last night before I even went to sleep I was at 41 and I was like "uhhhh if i go to sleep is my HR going to plummet even further down to the 30s?

and then while I was thinking this over, I fell asleep at my desk.

yup, i'm not playing lol.

I'm usually mid to high 50's. Sometimes when I sleep I can get down to 40s

Then last night before I even went to sleep I was at 41 and I was like "uhhhh if i go to sleep is my HR going to plummet even further down to the 30s?

and then while I was thinking this over, I fell asleep at my desk.

A little caffeine will fix that.Slam a Mountain Dew

doing that will spike your insulin and ruin your fast, unless you are just doing it for the challenge.

the point of doing these types of fasts is autophagy, stem cell regeneration, promotion of growth hormone, and many other things. Honey for sure would ruin any type of fast as it will spike your insulin and slow down autophagy. unless you are just doing it for weight loss reasons or something.

I am drinking water, green tea, and taking a 1/2 tsp of sea salt and a table spoon of apple cider vinegar

Try drinking rose tea. It's supposed to help with hunger and it's caffeine-free.

Last edited:
doing that will spike your insulin and ruin your fast, unless you are just doing it for the challenge.

the point of doing these types of fasts is autophagy, stem cell regeneration, promotion of growth hormone, and many other things. Honey for sure would ruin any type of fast as it will spike your insulin and slow down autophagy. unless you are just doing it for weight loss reasons or something.

I am drinking water, green tea, and taking a 1/2 tsp of sea salt and a table spoon of apple cider vinegar

Are you still Vaping? (Fasting and Vaping doesn't sound like a Good Combination)

I had a weird thought the other day that I've never probably gone 24 hours in my entire life without eating.

I find this to be an interesting challenge, and I've been doing some reading that this can be healthy if you do this 1 every month or 2.

It promotes cell autophogy, stem cell growth, many other things.

Gonna go 3 full days. Still will have water obv, and tea and coffee. but nothing else.

Plus it's kinda zen. I'm going to meditate the fuck out of this weekend. I might get to a new plane of grind enlightenment. Prepare to get your socks rocked

From now till Sunday night

evince is banned from my fasting thread

Whatever you do, after you end your fast, don’t smoke some weed and go grocery shopping. You might not make it out of the bakery section.

I had a weird thought the other day that I've never probably gone 24 hours in my entire life without eating.

Congrats. Most people are too subhuman to practice the discipline fasting requires, and too stupid to appreciate the benefits. Think of all the moronic pigs who give just one kind of food for a day and declare that they're fasting.

Congrats. Most people are too subhuman to practice the discipline fasting requires, and too stupid to appreciate the benefits. Think of all the moronic pigs who give just one kind of food for a day and declare that they're fasting.

So do you fast?Or just kiss Grind's ass?

Hello Marxist Mason,

Very interesting. Drink lots of water?

I made myself a personal rule: "Never ignore the urge to drink some water." Stop whatever I am doing, get the water, have some. Then continue. The goal is to have (8) 8oz glasses a day.

Yes have to on Keto!

48 hours.

pretty weak

can't wait till this is over

gonna go on a walk and have some green tea, then watch some tv

48 hours.

pretty weak

It's amazing you're still alive. Congratulations. (I've got another Tamale in the oven heating up. Don't know whether it's chicken or pork, I buy 4 at a time (for 10 bucks) and like to throw one in and be 'surprised' by which one it is when I open it up to eat)

48 hours.

pretty weak

May I recommend "Naked and Afraid". Those people usually starve for the 21 days they are in the wilderness. Most lose 20-25 lbs. during the challenge.

48 hours.

pretty weak

Green Barley Grass beverages are good for fasting. They aid in detoxification and help with the hunger pangs and help keeps your energy up.

Just remember when you end your fast don’t go on a junk food spree. Avoid processed foods too.

Don’t forget to exercise too. Do some serious reps in the weight room or some HIIT, roll a drunk or curb stomp a liberal or some protected minority. You’ll feel a lot better.

Back