Incels

Inventing imaginary keyboard lives is something I leave to the psychologists to explain!
It fits with the OP about Incels.

You and I have discussed looking at the similarities of religions as a means to determine the truth about human spirituality.

The same method can be used in psychology when analyzing people. What do JPP Trumpers have in common? Anger? Hatred against fellow Americans? Antisemitism? Racism? Euro-American? Male? Single? Lonely? Shut-in or otherwise immobile except for their computer?

It fits with the OP about Incels.

You and I have discussed looking at the similarities of religions as a means to determine the truth about human spirituality.

The same method can be used in psychology when analyzing people. What do JPP Trumpers have in common? Anger? Hatred against fellow Americans? Antisemitism? Racism? Euro-American? Male? Single? Lonely? Shut-in or otherwise immobile except for their computer?

I always thought Trumpism is pretty easy to explain: it's at the intersection of white Christian nationalism and racial resentment.

The Incel angle comes in tangentially because being filled with resentment, grievance, and other negative vibes makes it hard to get dates with normal girls.

What I find amusing is that women that I know appreciate a man who is self-sufficient, treats others with kindness and respect no matter their station, dependable, hard-working, knows how to prioritize, resourceful, and honest. All capital C Conservative values.

Interesting. You described the typical man, no matter what his political POV is. Those are Capital H values -- Human.

^^^
Self-identifies as a bulllying Trumper incel. :rofl2:

Thanks for the confession, anymouse!
z2Kw2et.gif

I knew you were a closet Trump Dick Sucker (TDS) but it's always better when you out yourself in public. LOL

Moose thinks he's God's gift to women. Women, on the other hand, disagree. :laugh:

Back