Incels

With incel characteristics. lol

FWIW, I think Legion is, indeed, gay. Maybe "Bi" or "pansexual", whatever the hipster phrases are for people who are not exclusively heterosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Whatever consenting adults want to do is fine with me as long as they don't hurt anyone.

What I find amusing is that women that I know appreciate a man who is self-sufficient, treats others with kindness and respect no matter their station, dependable, hard-working, knows how to prioritize, resourceful, and honest. All capital C Conservative values.

Republican "Conservative values" have met the Third Reich values!

I’d be mildly interested to see what percentage of total posts you actually make without mentioning… Trump.
What would you estimate that to be?
Legion's political forum strategy Rule #4: When getting one's ass kicked, change the subject.

About zero point shit.

Just proved you wrong, dumbass. Happy Fucking New Year with your rage in 2023. LOL

What percentage of your posts don't contain rage, anger, insults or other negative connotations, Arbie? I'm thinking less than 10%.

None, you immoral bitch. Just an observation.

Being gay is immoral?

You generally can't really get to know someone's character unless you have a relationship with them, either as friends or through dating.

I thought it was reasonable to conclude you definite statement was based on dating or friends.

You do realize I turned down a full whitewater kayaking scholarship to Harvard. Those guys get a lot of pussy.
(It’ll be a while before I let you live that one down.) :laugh:

Simple pleasures for simple minds. Or is "shallow" your new preferred pronoun?
qSlgCNq.jpg

FWIW, I think Legion is, indeed, gay. Maybe "Bi" or "pansexual", whatever the hipster phrases are for people who are not exclusively heterosexual.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Whatever consenting adults want to do is fine with me as long as they don't hurt anyone.

Legion? How did he get into the conversation? Or did you mean Moose?

Funny, but I doubt he's gay. IMO, he's mainly jealous (envy). It fits with Trumper values:

6rwunm.jpg

Trump definetly fits the profile of sloth, gluttony, avarice, wrath, sexual depravity, pride.

Is that why MAGAs worship him?

The American values are essentially a mash up of the
binding Greco-Roman Stoic ethics and Christian ethics articulated in late antiquity, so they have basically become enshrined as universal values

Trump definetly fits the profile of sloth, gluttony, avarice, wrath, sexual depravity

The American values are essentially a mash up of the
binding Greco-Roman Stoic ethics and Christian ethics articulated in late antiquity, so they have basically become enshrined as universal values

But according to MAGA MAN, RB, and other RWers, only they exclusively possess these virtues. Really. Only they do. :rolleyes:

Simple pleasures for simple minds. Or is "shallow" your new preferred pronoun?
qSlgCNq.jpg

Wow. I always considered nurse’s aides to have more intelligence. “Shallow “ is an adjective. You never even graduated from h.s. , did you?
So you’re a fake nurse’s aide.

But according to MAGA MAN, RB, and other RWers, only they exclusively possess these virtues. Really. Only they do. :rolleyes:
RB has a weird theory which doesn't seem to stand scrutiny even at the most cursory level of observation.

At least by the standards of the American presidency, it seems like Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden have better character and morals than Donald J. Trump and Tricky Dick Nixon. Reagan was a Hollywood playboy, so I haven't decided how he fits in to the scale of presidential morality.

The subject of this thread is “incels”.
I’ve no interest in it, never have.

Now let’s see you invoke … Trump.
Jump, Dumb Uncle, jump.

First you confess to being a Trumper and now you confessed to trolling a thread. Awesome, anymouse!

Yet here you are. How odd.

Show a post where I’m discussing incels.
If you can’t I understand.

My purpose here is to demonstrate my amazement at how a mindless discussion of incels has managed to continue on its third day now. That after I had to roll my eyes over it when I saw it the first day.

Back