Incels

I meant the one claiming the forum came to a standstill, because Owl was publicly chastised, that never happened, The only time the board has come to a standstill is when it is down.

Exactly. I don't know why Stoned wants to insist that that happened, or that either you or I have denied that I got a public scolding. I've certainly not denied it, nor did I sulk and hide afterwards. As we both noted, Damo was impressed that I made no denials, I admitted it openly, and took my licks like a woman.

What Stoned is really interested in here is deflecting from my observation that he is a racist who has often made bigoted comments about Native Americans, among others.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um, what time out, Karen? Go find those posts on that date and we'll compare notes. You'll lose. :laugh:

Fatboy only sees what he wants to see.

IIRC, he's referencing when TOP posted a link that revealed her name, address and pictures. You called her on it, she reported it and JPP's "Two Rules" manifested itself in Damo rebuking you for TOP's fuck up.

A similar thing happened to me when I used the real name of a member, which was their initial username. Other people use the same name with impunity but I was threatened with banning. "Two Rules". LOL

It's Damo's forum to run even if he wants to run it with bias.

Exactly. I don't know why Stoned wants to insist that that happened, or that either you or I have denied that I got a public scolding. I've certainly not denied it, nor did I sulk and hide afterwards. As we both noted, Damo was impressed that I made no denials, I admitted it openly, and took my licks like a woman.

What Stoned is really interested in here is deflecting from my observation that he is a racist who has often made bigoted comments about Native Americans, among others.
Ooops, I typed Dutch instead of Owl.

Fatboy only sees what he wants to see.

IIRC, he's referencing when TOP posted a link that revealed her name, address and pictures. You called her on it, she reported it and JPP's "Two Rules" manifested itself in Damo rebuking you for TOP's fuck up.

A similar thing happened to me when I used the real name of a member, which was their initial username. Other people use the same name with impunity but I was threatened with banning. "Two Rules". LOL

No, it was a different incident, when I posted a copy of a receipt for a donation I'd made to Planned Parenthood in her name. I blanked out the personal info other than her first initial. Since she had already revealed her real name and other personal info months earlier, as you noted in the incident you're referring to, I didn't think it was any big deal. But the pile of apes gleefully leaped upon it as a chance to get even. Damo publicly told me don't do that again, and I said Aye, sir. That was it. Minty has taken credit for single-handedly stopping "all the doxing on this forum" several times since. Looks like poor SallyStoned wants credit too. There was no forum standstill, there was no me disappearing for a while to sulk, there was no ban or other time-out. Just fantasy from an Incel who wishes it was all true.

He's just miffed that I rightfully named him a racist.

That aint shit. If you think thats something wait until the day you finally find out about the RW poster with the LW sock who publicly chides RWers and agrees with LWers just so that person can be privy to all the little "inside" talk of LWers in here. For the record it has been going on for many years and the sock is one of the more prolific LW posters. The part has been played to perfection. ;) Little pictures tell big stories......:laugh:

No, it was a different incident, when I posted a copy of a receipt for a donation I'd made to Planned Parenthood in her name. I blanked out the personal info other than her first initial. Since she had already revealed her real name and other personal info months earlier, as you noted in the incident you're referring to, I didn't think it was any big deal. But the pile of apes gleefully leaped upon it as a chance to get even. Damo publicly told me don't do that again, and I said Aye, sir. That was it. Minty has taken credit for single-handedly stopping "all the doxing on this forum" several times since. Looks like poor SallyStoned wants credit too. There was no forum standstill, there was no me disappearing for a while to sulk, there was no ban or other time-out. Just fantasy from an Incel who wishes it was all true.

The massive thread about it says different. ;)

:magagrin:

As if the "K" was a secret, since that happened after TOP posted all of her personal info, IIRC.

Rule #1 clearly states that if a person posts the info themselves, and that obviously includes stupid people posting links, that it's fair to use.

Minty was just sucking up to the KKK.

Stone is, indeed, a racist.

That aint shit. If you think thats something wait until the day you finally find out about the RW poster with the LW sock who publicly chides RWers and agrees with LWers just so that person can be privy to all the little "inside" talk of LWers in here. For the record it has been going on for many years and the sock is one of the more prolific LW posters. The part has been played to perfection. ;) Little pictures tell big stories......:laugh:
Now you're babbling, Fatboy. Calm down and write like an adult with an HS diploma.

Everyone have a GREAT day! My work on this one is done for now. :cool:

Everything is not always as it appears to be right? ;)

Clues in here for those with even half a brain.

Last edited:
Yes...Everyone did notice. Was widely talked about back then. :laugh:

I really don't know what you are hollering about. Almost all the time, I scroll past posts that seem to involve drama, personal attacks, toxic grievance, petty whining.

I didn't notice any grinding halt of the board.

I really don't know what you are hollering about. Almost all the time, I scroll past posts that seem to involve drama, personal attacks, toxic grievance, petty whining.

I didn't notice any grinding halt of the board.

Stone lives in his own little fantasy land.

That’s because only one person had the head trip. ;)

Getting back to the subject of the thread, one possible solution to the Incel problem is to bring back the ancient Chinese system of a eunuch class. Then they would presumably be tamed from lingering feelings of resentment and violence about the girls who won't date them.

Back