Incels

That’s because only one person had the head trip. ;)

Ive explained the grinding halt comment already. WAS SHE PUBLICLY DEALT WITH? You bet your ass she was and there isnt a damn thing anyone can do about it either. EVERYONE saw it. :laugh: Which is why she took her little TIME OUT back then. :cool:

Agreed. Superficial characteristics do not a "race" make.

Also consider that it wasn't that long ago that Brits considered both the Irish and Italians to be a different, and subhuman, "race".

It's one reason why I believe monarchism furthers racist ideology; the idea some people are born superior to others. As if an Irish baby and Brit baby switched at birth wouldn't reflect the cultures in which they were raised over their parental genetics.

You like Mark Twain; you might enjoy "Puddnhead Wilson." In it, Twain deals with this in his own satirical yet right on fashion.

Ive explained the grinding halt comment already. WAS SHE PUBLICLY DEALT WITH? You bet your ass she was and there isnt a damn thing anyone can do about it either. EVERYONE saw it. :laugh: Which is why she took her little TIME OUT back then. :cool:

Um, what time out, Karen? Go find those posts on that date and we'll compare notes. You'll lose. :laugh:

No, that is not the definition of a grinding halt and I seriously doubt that everyone noticed, it certainly not all at the same time, again, that’s your head trip, not reality.

Um, what time out, Karen? Go find those posts on that date and we'll compare notes. You'll lose. :laugh:

No I wont. YOU go find them. You had to lick the wounds on your little paws for awhile. BTW.....good to know that you are ADMITTING it happened by saying Minty claims credit for it as well. You lose.....;)

No, that is not the definition of a grinding halt and I seriously doubt that everyone noticed, it certainly not all at the same time, again, that’s your head trip, not reality.

Yes...Everyone did notice. Was widely talked about back then. BTW.....Like Owl just did,..THANKS for admitting the event happened by saying "you doubt everyone noticed." :laugh: You no longer have to answer the question of if Owl was publicly dealt with or not,....YOU JUST DID. :laugh:

I meant the one claiming the forum came to a standstill, because Dutch was publicly chastised, that never happened, The only time the board has come to a standstill is when it is down.

I'm curious... how are you defining that term?

To Native Americans, it means non-natives using native art, spiritual practices, and other purely-theirs things to make money or otherwise take from their culture w/o understanding the meaning that underlies them. My own spirituality has a lot in common with some native nations' spirituality and thus might be considered appropriation. The difference though is that I understand and grok the meaning beneath and feel its truth. At least this is what my mentors have told me. If I chose to start wearing ribbon skirts though, that would definitely be cultural appropriation: pretending to be someone that I am not.

Is a Black woman who straightens her hair and dyes it blond appropriating White culture, trying to "look White," or just trying to be daring and fashionable?
I find the entire idea of "cultural appropriation" to be divisive and intolerant. It's used by people who want to remain separate.

Notice that accusations against Katy Perry were primarily from Euro-Americans, not Japanese. Notice no one attacks Japanese, Africans or South Americans of cultural appropriation for using European culture. Why the hypocrisy?

IMO, it's a misguided attempt to turn back the clock over one hundred years to right the wrongs of the past. Specifically, the wrong in the near or complete destruction of differing cultures. Slaves were dragged to this country and stripped of their history and names. Same for Native Americans. That was morally wrong by modern standards. Trying to right that wrong is a manifestation of another fabricated term: White Guilt.

Is there a difference between a group of Cherokee isolating themselves in Oklahoma and preserving their heritage, including accusing others of cultural appropriation, and a group of Germans doing the same in Idaho? Irish in Boston? Not to me there isn't.

While I fully support people remembering their heritage as a psychological requirement for a sense of identity, when they cross over to isolation and denying others absorbing different cultures, I see it as a problem.

Yes...Everyone did notice. Was widely talked about back then. BTW.....Like Owl just did,..THANKS for admitting the event happened by saying you doubt everyone noticed. :laugh: You no longer have to answer the question of if Owl was publicly dealt with or not,....YOU JUST DID. :laugh:
I’ll leave you to your ego trip. It’s not reality.

No I wont. YOU go find them. You had to lick the wounds on your little paws for awhile. BTW.....good to know that you are ADMITTING it happened by saying Minty claims credit for it as well. You lose.....;)

You're a silly little bimbo, CathyLou. There was no time out. There was no standstill. Yes, Damo told me don't never do that again. No, the whole forum didn't see everything, nor care either. The only ones gibbering like apes over a new bunch of bananas were you and the other crybullies who weeported it. Minty has taken credit here multiple times. Maybe you better go track her down and show her who's REALLY boss. :rofl2:

In the end, if you can't back up your lies, it's better not to tell them.

I meant the one claiming the forum came to a standstill, because Dutch was publicly chastised, that never happened, The only time the board has come to a standstill is when it is down.

Umm.......it should be obvious I have been talking about the Time that OWL was publicly dealt with by mod and site owner for attempting to publicly dox Top. Remember? When a couple of us screen captured the evidence? :cool:

well, this certainly explains why you have a thing for helping mental illness patients. apparently you need some.
I think all people can use mental health care along with physical health care.

As your violent tendencies often demonstrate, some people need more care than others.

You're a silly little bimbo, CathyLou. There was no time out. There was no standstill. Yes, Damo told me don't never do that again. No, the whole forum didn't see everything, nor care either. The only ones gibbering like apes over a new bunch of bananas were you and the other crybullies who weeported it. Minty has taken credit here multiple times. Maybe you better go track her down and show her who's REALLY boss. :rofl2:

In the end, if you can't back up your lies, it's better not to tell them.

Well miss Cletus, kinda Weird then that there was a MASSIVE thread on something nobody saw or cared about. Yeah,...thats saved too. :cool:

Back