Incels

There seems to be a human tendency to imagine whatever drama and petty grievances one is involved is somehow of keen interest and importance to the rest of the world.
It's the same egocentrism of a two-year-old. Some people grow out of it, some don't.

Stone being the baby boy of the family puts him in a position of being coddled by his mother in an effort to freeze her "baby boy" at a specific stage of life.

As the links below point out, being the "baby" isn't a certainty. It's like any other indoctrination, some people can grow past it. As Stone proves, some don't. Some exemplify the worst characteristics of the situation.

https://www.healthline.com/health/parenting/youngest-child-syndrome#Myths-About-Birth-Order-
The Characteristics of Youngest Child Syndrome
Youngest children are also often described as spoiled, willing to take unnecessary risks, and less intelligent than their oldest siblings. Psychologists have theorized that parents coddle youngest children. They also might ask older siblings to take on battles for little brothers and sisters, leaving the youngest children unable to care for themselves adequately.

Researchers have also suggested that youngest children sometimes believe they’re invincible because no one ever lets them fail. As a result, youngest children are believed to be unafraid to do risky things. They might not see consequences as clearly as children who were born before them...

...Ways to Combat Youngest Child Syndrome
Is your baby doomed to all the qualities attributed to youngest child syndrome, including the negative ones? Probably not, especially if you pay attention to what you expect of your children. Be aware of what your own stereotypes about birth order and families are, and how those stereotypes impact your choices in the family...

Getting back to the subject of the thread, one possible solution to the Incel problem is to bring back the ancient Chinese system of a eunuch class. Then they would presumably be tamed from lingering feelings of resentment and violence about the girls who won't date them.
LOL I doubt that would meet the approval of the vast majority of Pedo Don fans.

Maybe better socialization in schools and better mental healthcare should be tried first.

It's the same egocentrism of a two-year-old. Some people grow out of it, some don't.

Stone being the baby boy of the family puts him in a position of being coddled by his mother in an effort to freeze her "baby boy" at a specific stage of life.

As the links below point out, being the "baby" isn't a certainty. It's like any other indoctrination, some people can grow past it. As Stone proves, some don't. Some exemplify the worst characteristics of the situation.

https://www.healthline.com/health/parenting/youngest-child-syndrome#Myths-About-Birth-Order-
The Characteristics of Youngest Child Syndrome

I don't know how much scientific stock I can put in this, but I feel like being the middle child gave me a certain measure of strength.

I don't know how much scientific stock I can put in this, but I feel like being the middle child gave me a certain measure of strength.

As the link notes, it's not a certainty. More of a likelihood. Education of the parents, the disposition of the child and other factors can influence the outcome.

Forget what being the youngest of the Children means a second,......wonder what it does to a kid being the one that was found in an old potato sack discarded in a cotton field in Lubbock? Dutch,...ahem,....any ideas? :)

You forgot the other part.

Irrational people only see the parts they like, not the whole thing. Rational people can see the whole even if they don't like it.

The main reason I like the Nice Thread is that most of the participants are rational....especially the three the KKK labels as the GOT. LOL

That aint shit. If you think thats something wait until the day you finally find out about the RW poster with the LW sock who publicly chides RWers and agrees with LWers just so that person can be privy to all the little "inside" talk of LWers in here. For the record it has been going on for many years and the sock is one of the more prolific LW posters. The part has been played to perfection. ;) Little pictures tell big stories......:laugh:

Do you have any fucking idea how many idiots like that who I have already destroyed on the internets already?

Yes Russo bot holes lie about who they are

And I stomp them when they do

Do you have any fucking idea how many idiots like that who I have already destroyed on the internets already?

Yes Russo bot holes lie about who they are

And I stomp them when they do

Stone is the type who gets mad when he loses at cards to his employees so they let him win. That's where he learned to "bluff".

"Good one, boss!"

"Nice bluff, boss!"

"Boss, you're the best poker player I've ever seen!"

Thanks for the compliment

I can always force you into idiot mode

You are a natural at it

Were all Russian bots with programmers. Comrade Putin sent us here to personally deal with you. Yes vince,....you matter THAT much.

:magagrin:

Nice rant. You must also believe that human beings can be brainwashed and remain brainwashed for the rest of their lives. I do not. The difference is a matter of "free will".

If free will turns out to not exist, neither the brainwasher nor brainwashee would have it. Brainwashing, whatever that may be, isn't even part of the discussion.
You keep bringing up "free will" as a concept, but never as a manifestation of biochemical activity or anything else scientific. Concepts are great, but they not revelations. It's verifiable proof that is what we need and don't yet have..

Concepts are great, but when we treat criminals as if they have free will, it's not because we have any evidence that they do but because maybe, we have no free will to do otherwise.
All of us species in the animal kingdom are meat computers, for all we know, and it's pretentious to act as if we KNOW for SURE that we're not.

And frankly, why give a fat fuck? If I can find convenience and comfort as a meat computer or as a spiritual, above science entity, that's good either way.
And whether I find travails as a meat computer or a creature with a soul as well as soles, it sucks either way.

If free will turns out to not exist...

If Free Will doesn't exist, then you have a convenient excuse for every bad thing you've done in your life as does everyone who had done bad to you.

If Free Will doesn't exist, then what's the point? Just rape, murder and pillage all you like, then shoot yourself. What does it matter?

If Free Will doesn't exist, then you have a convenient excuse for every bad thing you've done in your life as does everyone who had done bad to you.

If Free Will doesn't exist, then what's the point? Just rape, murder and pillage all you like, then shoot yourself. What does it matter?

If I don't have free will, I can't decide to rape, murder, and pillage all that I like, or to shoot myself either.
If I'm sane, I'm programmed to be socially compatible. If I rape, murder, and pillage, I'm not. Free will has nothing to do with it.

My point is....where is the proof that there is in fact a point to any of it?

If I don't have free will, I can't decide to rape, murder, and pillage all that I like, or to shoot myself either.
Of course not, Nibbie. You raping, pillaging and murdering is just you reacting to biochemical programming, Satan or whoever is controlling you.

Again, doesn't matter. Why do we even have trials if the criminals have no control over their actions?

Why do we even have trials if the criminals have no control over their actions?

We need to have trials to determine if the defendant is physically responsible for committing the offending act.
"Guilt" is a different thing altogether.
If he/she is physically responsible, he/she needs to be either rehabilitated (cured) if possible or humanely euthanized for the safety of society if not.

There are very few differences in human genotype: 0.1% (per Genetics vs. Genomics Fact Sheet ).

That 0.1% contributes to our differing phenotypical appearance. Culturally we refer to the differences as "race," but scientifically speaking there is no such thing.
Sure. That makes us vastly different than Great Danes.

But 1% accounts for myriad differences between races.

In all of your years in the medical field, did you ever see a non black human suffering from Sickle Cell?

Have you seen many Asians with round eyes?

Tall Central Americans/Mexicans?

We are not all the same. And the claim that there are wider variations within genotypes vs. outside makes no sense.

Back