Incels

I noticed tate was appearing cameo in many youtube videos, all of them generating massive views.

then he dared mock thunberg, the climate princess of the great reset.

The matrix is going after him.

I noticed tate was appearing cameo in many youtube videos, all of them generating massive views.

then he dared mock thunberg, the climate princess of the great reset.

The matrix is going after him.
Freedom of choice in action.

Why are you against the majority of people having freedom of speech, Fredo?

Hahaha! And if he'll stop.

WTF is that "influencer" thing anyways? What a stupid "career."

A job that didn't exist before the Internet.

In short, an "Influencer" is an Internet celebrity for stupid people whose lives suck so badly, that they want to live it vicariously through an Internet celebrity.

A job that didn't exist before the Internet.

In short, an "Influencer" is an Internet celebrity for stupid people whose lives suck so badly, that they want to live it vicariously through an Internet celebrity.

Figured it was something like that. Great description!

Why would you leap to the deduction that a thread about dateless losers is somehow all about you?

nice deflection..............not falling for it, incel. i'm betting that at some point in your life, you were, or still are, an incel.........how long were you a dateless loser?

I am 19 years older than my wife (we've never had a formal marriage ceremony)...and we have been together 40 years. I figured that she was Ms. Right on our first date...which was a blind date arranged (insisted upon) by a really good friend. He correctly thought we would hit it off.

The age difference is not that big a thing; certainly has never been for us. Although...ummm...I am now 86...and she 67. I imagine I will be leaving Earth a long time before she. I hope when I am gone she will find someone nice closer to her own age...and that she does it quickly.

I hope you have a well thought out will! If not then you are royally screwing the woman you say you love. Not getting married is fine until one partner passes and the remaining partner has no claim to the estate! Get married Frank!

Back