Incels

People who believe too much in free-will love to find an excuse to blame people for things.

If we think about it, who volunteers to be fucked up?

Who volunteers to be sexually unattractive for that matter?

And why are so many Americans such complete assholes in the way that they formulate opinions?

Disagreed. Free will is about attitude, not circumstances. Who are you blaming?

No one. Not everyone is a rocket scientist or chooses to be born in a shithole like Somalia. Who are you blaming for that?

Beauty is relative. Again, it's more about attitude along with personal perception.

A self-entitled society would see millions of such people. You're a good example. :thup:

SMT makes a good [point.
Humanity is a monolith.
Generalities are right on point in describing the attributes of entire species, never mind genders.

Meanwhile, I never acted like an asshole toward women, did plenty of dating before marriage, and have been married for over fifty years.

Nancy's father and mother were both Goldwater Republicans...and considered Newt to be too yielding to the libs.

I think it is true what they say!

One of my best friend's family are all Rep. Except for his daughter who attended a liberal arts college. He says sadly, she went astray ;)

Disagreed. Free will is about attitude, not circumstances. Who are you blaming?

No one. Not everyone is a rocket scientist or chooses to be born in a shithole like Somalia. Who are you blaming for that?

Beauty is relative. Again, it's more about attitude along with personal perception.

A self-entitled society would see millions of such people. You're a good example. :thup:

Free will is also completely unprovable by science.
That doesn't mean that it can't exist because science hasn't stopped learning new things,
but it definitely means that we can't assume it exists.
That doesn't seem to stop you, however. Of course, you're from Texas where logic itself has yet to be discovered..

Free will is also completely unprovable by science.

That doesn't mean that it can't exist because science hasn't stopped learning new things,

but it definitely means that we can't assume it exists.

That doesn't seem to stop you, however. Of course, you're from Texas where logic itself has yet to be discovered..

Sooo...according to you, a drunk on a DUI homicide case can blame fate or God for the deaths he caused?

People are products of their genes and upbringing. However, they are still responsible for their actions unless they can prove there was another influence beyond their control. Insanity being one example. You are free to believe human beings are ambulatory meat computers reacting to biochemical and genetic program. I'm free to believe there's more to a human being than the parts.

The law assumes it exists by virtue of the fact it holds people accountable for their actions.

See? You made a free choice to insult 29M Americans because you feel you are superior to all of them. That's a choice you made. Free Will.

uncle sam needs another rimjob, get to it loser.

Your hatred and desire to murder Americans is all over this forum, Doolittle. The fact you only do it from your keyboard is also clear. :rofl2:

attachment.php
you were never taught the difference between innocent civilian and collaberator...............and it shows...

......my new unit has been together a while...we'd know if there was a traitorous government fuckstick among us....he'd have been disappeared already

He said they didn't have a traditional marriage ceremony, but it's possible to get a civil marriage licence from the County, without going through any religious ceremony.

Incorrect, he said they had never had a formal marriage ceremony. That tells me no license no oaths no legal marriage.

Will is all in place...and she gets everything.

We have gotten along fabulously for 40 years without formal marriage. Why screw that up by asking the permission of a state or church?

That is entirely up to you two. Glad you had the foresight to make a will. I wish you all the best.

Incorrect, he said they had never had a formal marriage ceremony. That tells me no license no oaths no legal marriage.

When I went to the county government office to apply for the civil marriage licence, I don't remember thinking of it as ceremony, or anyone calling it a ceremony. All I remember is handing some form to a government employee and getting a piece of paper back.

But maybe that's just the way I misremember it

When I went to the county government office to apply for the civil marriage licence, I don't remember thinking of it as ceremony, or anyone calling it a ceremony. All I remember is handing some form to a government employee and getting a piece of paper back.

But maybe that's just the way I misremember it
From what I read that sounds like the license part, you then must have a ceremony and are issued a marriage certificate. There is also something called a domestic partnership certificate. Frankly I don't understand all the laws. I know I was married for 54 yrs.

Legalizing and regulating prostitution could go a long way to helping the Incels become real men.

Denmark has both- Legalized Drugs, and Legalized prostitution.

They did studies that had a remarkable result. They pretty much can say now that, after legalizing both, there was no uptake in people that partake in such activities.

In other words, the amount of people that were already doing drugs, continues to remain the same. And the people that solicited prostitutes remained pretty much the same after it became legal as well.

It was also noted that most of the people that do the drugs and solicit prostitutes were visitors to their country. :laugh:

This study was done many years ago, so I do not know if it still applies.

10 years or less is normal. Before I met my wife when I was 55, I put a range of 45 to 65 on my dating profile.
Yea. Especially if the older person is in excellent shape/health. Otherwise it can be a burden on the younger one in the relationship as years pass.

I hope you have a well thought out will! If not then you are royally screwing the woman you say you love. Not getting married is fine until one partner passes and the remaining partner has no claim to the estate! Get married Frank!

Thing to do is have a Will! My Mother recently passed, she had no will, and my sister and I had some problems just wrapping up her estate and bank issues, and had to file for one of those filings to prove we were the only two legal heirs. It cost $400 just to file for it ourselves without a lawyer. And it took 6 weeks to go before a judicial review.

Hahahaha! Yep, sounds like us too. Sample conversation:

Mr. Owl: What's the temperature in here?
Me (who has the weather station on her desk): 69F
Mr. Owl: < no response >
Me: Didn't you hear me? I said it's SIXTY-NINE!
Mr. Owl: < perfect Beavis and Butthead snicker >
We were marveling the other day about being together for more than 20 years. I think we saw an old picture of ourselves at some event.

I told her "I gave you the best years of my life!"

From what I read that sounds like the license part, you then must have a ceremony and are issued a marriage certificate. There is also something called a domestic partnership certificate. Frankly I don't understand all the laws. I know I was married for 54 yrs.

I almost positive if anyone wants to get married without all the formal religious ceremonial stuff, all one has to do is make an appointment at the county courthouse and have the county clerk give you a form to fill out to acquire a civil marriage licence.

But let's face it, chicks like the ceremonial stuff, and if it's someone important enough to marry and invest your life in, most dudes are down for the traditional marriage etiquette.

the blatant hypocrisy on display here is astounding. Most of this made up crap is nothing more than a design to emasculate some men in order to make others feel better about themselves.........
LOL.

Dumb, AND a cuck.

How sad it must be to live in your skin.

Back