Incels

Thing to do is have a Will! My Mother recently passed, she had no will, and my sister and I had some problems just wrapping up her estate and bank issues, and had to file for one of those filings to prove we were the only two legal heirs. It cost $400 just to file for it ourselves without a lawyer. And it took 6 weeks to go before a judicial review.

Not being legally married seems like it could screw up the Social security survivor benefits. I wouldn't want my life partner to be screwed out of getting my SS survivor benefits.

Yea. Especially if the older person is in excellent shape/health. Otherwise it can be a burden on the younger one in the relationship as years pass.

The point being that there has to be some compatibility there. We have a May-December romance in my family relations. It works for them, which is good.

In my life experience, most do not. Most are more like Trump's marriage; a marriage of convenience and money. Nothing wrong with that just like there's nothing wrong with pointing out it's a transactional relationship.

Not being legally married seems like it could screw up the Social security survivor benefits. I wouldn't want my life partner to be screwed out of getting my SS survivor benefits.

Yes, that is true, My Sister, in her case, started drawing her husband's SS after he passed away just 3 weeks before our Mother passed away back in June!

It was an extra 1,000 a month!

My guess is he's both divorced and only has supervised visits with his kids. Technically, he's not a cuck if his ex-wife is banging someone else.

generalized stupid assed assumptions does appear to be a thing for both republicans and democrats. does your neat little world of bullshit cause any problems in the real world?

An interesting and scary article, sure to trigger certain of our male posters. I wonder how many here belong to one or more of these forums?

I Joined A Popular Incel Forum — What They Really Think Of Women

"I wanted to do this for a while now. And so, a month ago, I submitted a registration form under a male pseudonym to a popular incel forum.

"It’s just one of many other online platforms created by and for men who describe themselves as "involuntary celibate" that exist within the so-called "manosphere."

"I was accepted to become a member after a couple of weeks.

"And then I began lurking around, scrolling through thousands of their posts and discussions, and joining different chatrooms to find out what’s really going on in the mind of an average incel and what they think about women.

"It was bad. Really bad. And much worse than I initially imagined."

You joined an incel forum? Was it called, "The Son of Sam was the first Incel Killer?"

non sequitur.............i'm not the one who made that claim. i'm only saying that most of you ignorant fucks are stuck on generalized assumptions because anything beyond that would expose your stupidity
Quit being a dumbass Doolittle; when you are constantly vague, weaselly and speaking in general terms, all people can do is make generalized assumptions.

The fact remains you have made some specific claims and desires, such as your aforementioned desire to murder me.

Quit being a dumbass Doolittle; when you are constantly vague, weaselly and speaking in general terms, all people can do is make generalized assumptions.

The fact remains you have made some specific claims and desires, such as your aforementioned desire to murder me.

I would also like to have sex with scarlett johannsen, do you believe I want to rape her? being a dumbass suits you well, it seems.

the OP itself is a deflection. YOU are a deflection. my younger years are filled with memories of young women shunning nice guys like me for the 'bad boy'...........the guy that treated them like shit.......

I vividly remember that my dating circumstances changed dramatically when I decided to become that 'bad boy' and treat women like shit..........they ate it up.

I personally think that the Incel term was coined from all those women who don't want to face the reality of their shitty choices when they were younger and thought they were 'hot'.

Perfect epitome of the OP, thank you. It's always the women's fault, never YOURS.

Back