Incels

Perfect epitome of the OP, thank you. It's always the women's fault, never YOURS.

ROFL........what about being the 'nice guy' makes it their fault? oh, this is just another dumbass woman claiming it's not their fault...............

like I said, 'Incel' must be a term invented by woman who are unwilling to accept the consequences of their younger actions.

I almost positive if anyone wants to get married without all the formal religious ceremonial stuff, all one has to do is make an appointment at the county courthouse and have the county clerk give you a form to fill out to acquire a civil marriage licence.

But let's face it, chicks like the ceremonial stuff, and if it's someone important enough to marry and invest your life in, most dudes are down for the traditional marriage etiquette.

My late husband and I were married at the county courthouse by a judge. He read the words from Ecclesiastes/The Byrd's song "Turn Turn Turn." Then asked us the questions and that was that. Our witnesses were my dad and my sister.

which makes me wonder how many bad boys you thought you could love and change...........only to realize later that you were a dumbass who made bad decisions and now a good guy doesn't want you

Psst -- Althea is a man who has been with his woman for years and years. Stay with the conversation, Becky.

Thing to do is have a Will! My Mother recently passed, she had no will, and my sister and I had some problems just wrapping up her estate and bank issues, and had to file for one of those filings to prove we were the only two legal heirs. It cost $400 just to file for it ourselves without a lawyer. And it took 6 weeks to go before a judicial review.

Sorry for your loss. I was fortunate my mom had a will plus she put me on the house deed and her bank account. I have done the same for my kids.

My late husband and I were married at the county courthouse by a judge. He read the words from Ecclesiastes/The Byrd's song "Turn Turn Turn." Then asked us the questions and that was that. Our witnesses were my dad and my sister.

Seems like a perfectly fine way to get married.

We thought so too. I will never understand spending tens of thousands on a wedding ceremony.
We were married at my friends home, another friend catered the event for free. My dress was $45, our wedding bans were $90. They say the more money you spend on a wedding, the more likely you are to get a divorce. We’ve been together 48 years, married 44.

We thought so too. I will never understand spending tens of thousands on a wedding ceremony.

Taking marriage out of the hands of the church always had it's advantages.

One of the few things one can credit the Soviets for was giving women better civil rights in marriage. In imperial Orthodox Russia a lot of women were stuck in marriages to mean, drunken, abusive men, and they had no legal recourse to rectify their situation. Divorce was strictly illegal. In the Soviet Union, women could get themselves divorced in about 20 minutes by filling out a simple form and turning it in to the local civil authorities.

I would also like to have sex with scarlett johannsen, do you believe I want to rape her? being a dumbass suits you well, it seems.

You're a violent person at heart, Doolittle. Yes, I believe that if you could get away with it, you'd rape her...then kill her if she was a lib...which she is.

One of the few things one can credit the Soviets for was giving women better civil rights in marriage. In imperial Orthodox Russia a lot of women were stuck in marriages to mean, drunken, abusive men, and they had no legal recourse to rectify their situation. Divorce was strictly illegal. In the Soviet Union, women could get themselves divorced in about 20 minutes by filling out a simple form and turning it in to the local civil authorities.
The 1960s US had the option of Nevada or Mexico for a "quickie divorce".

I remember the public discussion in the 1970s about both the length of marriages and rising divorce rates. Freedom has consequences. LOL

https://mainedivorcelawblog.com/when-did-divorce-become-common-in-the-us/
Several factors contribute to this, including general attitudes towards divorce and marriage in society. While statistics reveal a steady increase in divorce rates, it wasn’t until the 70s that divorce became statistically prevalent.

We were married at my friends home, another friend catered the event for free. My dress was $45, our wedding bans were $90. They say the more money you spend on a wedding, the more likely you are to get a divorce. We’ve been together 48 years, married 44.

Beautiful! May you enjoy many more.

As much as Americans hate to admit it, the commies were far ahead of us by years when it comes to gender parity in some circumstances.

Back