Ive noticed a really odd trend in here......

They are talking about Trump supporters specifically. ;) At every Trump rally, it always seem to be an ocean full of the Great White Whales. I could swear I saw a few spouts here and there.

You are a lefty,...you have admitted that you are overweight. By the same token I know several Trump supporters who are in fantastic shape. In the end the narrative doesnt hold up. It cant because its all bullshit.

FACTS.......SCIENCE!!!!!! ;) :laugh:

You are a lefty,...you have admitted that you are overweight. By the same token I know several Trump supporters who are in fantastic shape. In the end the narrative doesnt hold up. It cant because its all bullshit.

FACTS.......SCIENCE!!!!!! ;) :laugh:

Hilarious since Trump is overweight himself. :laugh:

jFaH79g.jpg

:magagrin:

Ooooooh, selective picture posting....LOL. ANYONE can do that. Fact is,...lets get back to the cold hard stats and facts I posted in the links. Anything to say about THAT? SCIENCE....FACTS!!!! :laugh:

The "hard stats and facts" don't include Trump supporters. ;)

Let's see you give stats for THEM.

The "hard stats and facts" don't include Trump supporters. ;)

Let's see you give stats for THEM.

They dont?

:chuckle:

They are broken down by race. Not politics. Therefor EVERYONE is included. And btw silly guy, if you want to go down that road then you REALLY fucked up considering over 90% of black people vote D and the facts say they are by far the fattest and most Obese. Oh, and Latino and native American? They vote D too. They also happen to be the 2nd and 3rd FATTEST MOST OBESE groups. You Dems are some sloth fat ass motherfuckers it would seem. :laugh:

Science!! Facts!!! check the links....;)

:magagrin:

Gotta boogie,... have fun. :cool:

Last edited:
Then again, despite Trump voters being more likely than non-Trump supporters to be fat, conservative blog Breitbart wrote excitedly in 2016 about a study linking higher body weight to lower IQ. In his blog post titled “Fat People More Likely to be Stupid”, Ben Ker gleefully used a photo of a Lena Dunham to illustrate his point, writing, “the findings will undoubtedly enrage weight loss and fat acceptance campaigners, who have long argued that being overweight is merely a lifestyle choice that should not be stigmatised (sic) as unhealthy.”

:rofl2:

Go look at tape from J/6

Lots of middle aged white men angry their lives didn’t turn out well and looking for a scapegoat

I can't read a single post on this thread except for this one, so far.

But if Stone can recognize a trend, there has to be one.

Stone couldn't recognize a mole on his own nose.

Post script.
As I typed this, a few unblocked posts did come up.

Back