Jade's Recipe Exchange.

It’s all shithole south.

Hurricanes, tornadoes, torrential rains, blackouts, floods, miserable humidity.

Stay there, pal.
Spoken like a typical Yankee born and bred in an igloo.

I intend to and you do the same. When you're blow drying your car lock to thaw it out, I'll be in shorts watching the butterflies.

Please stay there. You couldn't pay me to live 10 months of the year in a snowbound shithole.

I intend to and you do the same. When you're blow drying your car lock to thaw it out, I'll be in shorts watching the butterflies.

Please stay there. You couldn't pay me to live 10 months of the year in a snowbound shithole.

10 months of snow? lol What an ignorant fuck.

There’s a site that rates a location on it’s livability based on numerous criteria. I notice the Comfort Index (climate) here beats yours.

:rofl2:

Because it's dropped down to 40 and beginning to rain, I've made a decision.
I'm going to go to that little Honduran Store and buy 4 chicken nacatamales and eat two of them.
Naturally, I like mine with Tabasco Sauce.

God! Just thinking about those things makes my mouth water.

OMG! I think I over ate. I really pigged out on those Tamales, they were really good.
I think ... I think I'm going to have to open the windows, listen to the rain, let a little cold air in ... and take a nap.

Same thing with you about the back in forth smack talk. It's not allowed in this discussion so both of you need to please keep this somewhere else.

OMG! I think I over ate. I really pigged out on those Tamales, they were really good.
I think ... I think I'm going to have to open the windows, listen to the rain, let a little cold air in ... and take a nap.

Over-eating of tamales for me would be like 12 of them. Unless of course, they are bigger ones.

Be sure to make it at least a double flush rather than use the plunger. Either that, if there’s a convenience store close, go there.

If the original post was elsewhere, I would. Post #1990. It wasn’t, was it?

Not to mention the stalkers who would even groan a recipe from me.

I told LIG to stop it as well, so don't worry. Of all my discussions this is the one I absolutely will not let the riff-raff take over.

No. Just a person who likes a quiet refuge that doesn't have the b.s. drama on every other thread here. Me too. Notice how he blocked a LOT of ppl, most of them add-ons. Like Yurt, when he was acting the fool here and going after you.

I did nothing but recipes until that Florida asshole jumped in with his “igloo” bullshit. Too bad the groaners and those jerks have to eff up a really good thread, which are rare here.

Back