Jade's Recipe Exchange.

Yeah, technology is difficult for you old bitches. Still using that dial phone, huh?
Yes mate, I spent over 30 years in IT including 13 years as a senior networking engineer designing and implementing data networks with T-Mobile. Worked with them all; including Cisco, Huawei, Nokia, Nortel and Juniper.

Routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and servers, 3G/4G SGSNs and GGSNs were all second nature to me. But obviously all of that experience pales into insignificance compared to your wireless BBQ.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yes mate, I spent over 30 years in IT including 13 years as a senior networking engineer designing and implementing data networks with T-Mobile. Worked with them all; including Cisco, Huawei, Nokia, Nortel and Juniper.

Routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls and servers, 3G/4G SGSNs and GGSNs were all second nature to me. But obviously all of that experience pales into insignificance compared to your wireless BBQ.

It’s a smoker, you fucking idiot. You know, long cook times with internal and external temps requiring monitoring.

Dismissed, nerdfucket.

It’s a smoker, you fucking idiot. You know, long cook times with internal and external temps requiring monitoring.

Dismissed, nerdfucket.
Do you seriously think I give a monkeys? It is an incredibly expensive man toy and speaks volumes about you.

My friend Paula made me German stollen bread.
This looks like it takes some time and skill to make....making reciprocation on my part a challenge!

A scale of 1 to 5 is not enough for good spicy food.

You should see my Chili recipe if you like good, and spicy food. I posted it before, but it's buried a ways back. It's not perfected, as I'd rather use fresh grown peppers of my choice, rather than just whatever I can find around.

My Inferno chili (No Holds Barred Trial Edition) This is for a large batch, I leave math up to others that want it cut in half, or more. If any takers exist.

About a pound of ground chuck, with a half a pound of ground sirloin. (Mix with plenty of sriracha seasoning, and about half a bottle of green Tabasco, or other green sauce. Let sit for a few hours in a large plastic bag, in the fridge.)
1 package of ground hot chorizo.
1 2.5 oz hot Mexican style chili powder
2 TBSP regular chili powder
1 & 1/3 TBSP scotch bonnet powder (Revised from 1 TBSP)
1 4.0 gram vile of 7 pot brain strain powder
7 jalapenos diced
1 1/2 pint of habaneros diced
2 cipollini onions peeled, and diced
10 dried Thai peppers, 1 dried ghost pepper, 2 dried Trinidad scorpion peppers (grind in mortar, and pestle with little bit of water)
2 10 oz cans, Rotel Diced tomatoes, with habaneros
1 28 oz can of stewed tomatoes
2 14.5 oz diced tomatoes (no salt added)
1 14.5 oz stewed tomatoes (Mexican style)
10-15 grinds of Szechuan peppercorn
1 TBSP smoked paprika
1 TBSP dried lemon peel
1 TBSP dried Marjoram
1 TBSP crushed red pepper
1 TSP ground cumin
2 TBSP Turbinado sugar (Revised from 1 & 1/3 TBSP total.)
Small palm full of Smoked sea salt (I used smoked serrano for more heat)
1 46 fl oz can Tomato juice
1 average size bottle dark ale

Don't make me have to ask much more Domer, and Shape Shifter. I will put your names on the list if you keep bringing this kind of rhetoric here. I don't want to, but I also don't want the rude banter here.

Wild boar ham turned out great, juicy and tender. It was a tad too salty for my taste, perhaps I didn't rinse thoroughly enough. Somehow the word had spread, and we had enough volunteers come by to sample not have any leftovers. We had roasted rosemary potatoes, mushrooms and salads as a side. Good times.

You should see my Chili recipe if you like good, and spicy food. I posted it before, but it's buried a ways back. It's not perfected, as I'd rather use fresh grown peppers of my choice, rather than just whatever I can find around.

My Inferno chili (No Holds Barred Trial Edition) This is for a large batch, I leave math up to others that want it cut in half, or more. If any takers exist.

About a pound of ground chuck, with a half a pound of ground sirloin. (Mix with plenty of sriracha seasoning, and about half a bottle of green Tabasco, or other green sauce. Let sit for a few hours in a large plastic bag, in the fridge.)
1 package of ground hot chorizo.
1 2.5 oz hot Mexican style chili powder
2 TBSP regular chili powder
1 & 1/3 TBSP scotch bonnet powder (Revised from 1 TBSP)
1 4.0 gram vile of 7 pot brain strain powder
7 jalapenos diced
1 1/2 pint of habaneros diced
2 cipollini onions peeled, and diced
10 dried Thai peppers, 1 dried ghost pepper, 2 dried Trinidad scorpion peppers (grind in mortar, and pestle with little bit of water)
2 10 oz cans, Rotel Diced tomatoes, with habaneros
1 28 oz can of stewed tomatoes
2 14.5 oz diced tomatoes (no salt added)
1 14.5 oz stewed tomatoes (Mexican style)
10-15 grinds of Szechuan peppercorn
1 TBSP smoked paprika
1 TBSP dried lemon peel
1 TBSP dried Marjoram
1 TBSP crushed red pepper
1 TSP ground cumin
2 TBSP Turbinado sugar (Revised from 1 & 1/3 TBSP total.)
Small palm full of Smoked sea salt (I used smoked serrano for more heat)
1 46 fl oz can Tomato juice
1 average size bottle dark ale
Looks inedible to me. LOL

Don't make me have to ask much more Domer, and Shape Shifter. I will put your names on the list if you keep bringing this kind of rhetoric here. I don't want to, but I also don't want the rude banter here.

Dumber 69 is an incorrigible arsehole, and as we now all see a lazy braggart as well.

Back