Jade's Recipe Exchange.

How do you keep it sharp, and sharpen if it dulls?

This
p15016157709263440.jpg

and I know a guy.

Hey thanks. My late husband had something similar, wish I'd kept it now. I bet Mr. Owl would like one so he can help me out. ;~)

They are a bit pricey, not sure if you can find a less expensive model (sharpener, not Mr. Owl). However, I had that sharpener for about 25 years. One piece broke, one that I don't even use, the rest is still perfect. The knife I had for about 15.

They are a bit pricey, not sure if you can find a less expensive model (sharpener, not Mr. Owl). However, I had that sharpener for about 25 years. One piece broke, one that I don't even use, the rest is still perfect. The knife I had for about 15.

*giggle snort*

Found both the knife(s) and sharpener on Amazon; put same on wish list. Thanks, lady, hope you have a wonderful rest of the evening!

Mom wanted more of the short ribs I make. I bought a special electric wine opener off Amazon, but I needed to make them a day before it gets here. Let me just point out I'm a big guy, and can have trouble being delicate. I used the waiters model one, but it wasn't coming out easy. This is when I won't shut up thinking I'm going to break the bottle. Good news: I didn't break the bottle, and I managed to get things done. Bad news: I snapped the metal corkscrew off in the cork, and had to grab it with needle nose pliers to remove the cork.:bang:

I'm trying homemade Mac and cheese on the smoker tonight. A sauce of cream cheese, 1/2 and 1/2, butter, mustard and pepper smoked on low for 30 minutes. The pasta mixed with shredded cheddar and smoked gouda and coated with the sauce. That mix into a baking dish, then covered with a panko/butter mix and back into the smoker for another 30 minutes at 350

I'm trying homemade Mac and cheese on the smoker tonight. A sauce of cream cheese, 1/2 and 1/2, butter, mustard and pepper smoked on low for 30 minutes. The pasta mixed with shredded cheddar and smoked gouda and coated with the sauce. That mix into a baking dish, then covered with a panko/butter mix and back into the smoker for another 30 minutes at 350
Looks like your missus will have to go elsewhere to get her pork smoked!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Sad little stalker.

Got and good gook food recipes?
Yes many, but they are far too good for somebody that considers smoked macaroni and cheese to be haute cuisine. Have you tried smoking the corn that you pick out of your shit as well?

Funny how alleged liberals like you are not averse to using racist language when it suits them, slopes and gooks seems to slip off your tongue very easily. I had never actually heard the word slope until Jeremy Clarkson got sacked from Top Gear for using it in their Burma special.

Last edited:

How did it turn out?

I’m not a Big Mac & Cheese fan, but this sounds good

Yes many, but they are far too good for somebody that considers smoked macaroni and cheese to be haute cuisine. Have you tried smoking the corn that you pick out of your shit as well?

Funny how alleged liberals like you are not averse to using racist language when it suits them, slopes and gooks seems to slip off your tongue very easily. I had never actually heard the word slope until Jeremy Clarkson got sacked from Top Gear for using it in their Burma special.

Yeah, how many ways can one prepare dog and rice, slopefucker?

Back