Jade's Recipe Exchange.

Sounds delicious

When this is gone, I'm making jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breasts.

Similar technique. Butterfly the chicken. Halve jalapeno peppers and stuff those with cheese, herbs, etc. Then slap the two pepper halves back together and tie them into the butterflied breasts. Rbu them, smoke them on pellet and finish with a good sauce.

When this is gone, I'm making jalapeno popper stuffed chicken breasts.

Similar technique. Butterfly the chicken. Halve jalapeno peppers and stuff those with cheese, herbs, etc. Then slap the two pepper halves back together and tie them into the butterflied breasts. Rbu them, smoke them on pellet and finish with a good sauce.
Those sound yummy, too.

Same here regarding fuzzy peaches. I prefer nectarines.

You do know you are supposed to peel them first dontcha? :awesome:

I just planted 5 more peach trees, and 5 more plum trees. Peaches I tolerate well enough, but prefer them in pie form. Plums I can stand under the tree and eat until I puke and then eat some more.

Needed more coffee in my rub. I toned it down so Mom could eat it as well, but it needed more coffee flavor, and rub on the chicken overall. I'll make double next time, and just reserve some for later.

You do know you are supposed to peel them first dontcha? :awesome:

I just planted 5 more peach trees, and 5 more plum trees. Peaches I tolerate well enough, but prefer them in pie form. Plums I can stand under the tree and eat until I puke and then eat some more.

Wut??? Now you tell me! ;)

You must have a big property. Do you sell the fruit?

Wut??? Now you tell me! ;)

You must have a big property. Do you sell the fruit?

A few acres at my house. 120 acres at my farm that is roughly 50% wooded, but I don't do anything with that place yet other than rent out parts of it to various people.

The short answer to your question is no as that would be illegal in my city. The long answer is that I bought several contiguous properties, some lots, some with houses on them, with the intent of creating an urban farm, but right smack in the midst of getting that gong, my city passed a ridiculous ordinance that would prohibit me from selling any fruits or vegetables without first obtaining a use permit for each of the tax parcels which would be $750 each because I would not be able to consolidate them all into one property without tearing down the houses on the ones that have them and paying a surveyor several thousand dollars to replat them. I decided instead I will just move to my farm when I can afford to become a real farmer but that will first require renovating (or replacing) the house on it as it is a proper shack with neither central heat nor central air conditioning and an electrical system that hasn't been upgraded since Hitler was kicking around Europe as best as I can tell.

Well, if Owl's says so, you must comply. Just kidding.

She was tired of all the delicious cookies, and baked good recipes. Saying it was a bit of a tease, since she cooks plenty, but doesn't bake much. After I sent her some cookies for Christmas, she did ask for a recipe though. I guess they were good enough to try.

Here. In gratitude for this nice thread, here's an adorable creature for you to gaze upon. I was ~5 feet away when I took this pic. He/she is licking the area in our firepit where we put a mineral block for the deer in the fall. Must still be some left.

beSg17j.jpg

Back