Jade's Recipe Exchange.

Yes. Thinking back, reminiscing, remembering all those Owl sex stories about hot wax, nipple clamps, paddles, blindfolds, and 9" strap-ons was, well, 'interesting'. I don't remember Owl talking much about Politics, but I do remember her lurid and tawdry 'Sexcapades' that she would dwell on.

Maybe it's just me, but I always felt this was just a 'testing ground' for her 'Tales of Debauchery' before she would actually publish her Series of 'Feminist Erotic Literature' Books.

Jack, I'm only going to ask this once. Please leave the drama over Owl's, and stick to recipes. It's only recipes here, and friendly banter. My regulars here, including Owl's, don't enjoy this kind of talk. I will have to ask for a retro if it continues.

I think she meant 'for a guy'. Like, my cooking stops at 'hot dogs and beans (out of a can)'.

Every responsible parent always instructs their daughters "The Way to a Man's Heart is Through His Stomach". These are Wise and Foolproof Lessons from Past Generations.

Well I'm good at cooking, but nice restaurant level, I don't know.

Jack, I'm only going to ask this once. Please leave the drama over Owl's, and stick to recipes. It's only recipes here, and friendly banter. My regulars here, including Owl's, don't enjoy this kind of talk. I will have to ask for a retro if it continues.

:palm:

Jade, Jade, Jade.
You know, one of the ways me and Owl communicate, is through 'sexy talk'. Now, I'm guessing this has eluded you or maybe you just aren't aware enough but it's true. She instigated it long ago, so I just fell in line and went along with it.

Like, when she sees me she'll say: "Jack, you fucking asshole, why don't you go kill yourself?" Now, that translates into: "Jack, what's up?"
Then, I'll respond with something like: "Owl, why don't you stick your fucking head inside a Donkey's butt and call YOURSELF an Asshole?" See, that would translate into: "Hey Girl, are those breast implants or are you just happy to see me?"

(shaking head) I'm a little surprised here that you were left out of the loop on this. :(

Jade, Jade, Jade.
You know, one of the ways me and Owl communicate, is through 'sexy talk'. Now, I'm guessing this has eluded you or maybe you just aren't aware enough but it's true. She instigated it long ago, so I just fell in line and went along with it.

Like, when she sees me she'll say: "Jack, you fucking asshole, why don't you go kill yourself?" Now, that translates into: "Jack, what's up?"
Then, I'll respond with something like: "Owl, why don't you stick your fucking head inside a Donkey's butt and call YOURSELF an Asshole?" See, that would translate into: "Hey Girl, are those breast implants or are you just happy to see me?"

(shaking head) I'm a little surprised here that you were left out of the loop on this. :(

So, are you ignoring what I asked? Yurt did that, and then I had him banned. Then he tailed me, and whined about stuff. Surely you remember that. That should tell you I was serious about moderating this discussion. I don't really want to hassle with this too much, this time of the year. I might just leave it up to a consensus of those that still use Jade's Recipe Exchange, on this, because I just feel drained.

So, are you ignoring what I asked? Yurt did that, and then I had him banned. Then he tailed me, and whined about stuff. Surely you remember that. That should tell you I was serious about moderating this discussion. I don't really want to hassle with this too much, this time of the year. I might just leave it up to a consensus of those that still use Jade's Recipe Exchange, on this, because I just feel drained.

Jade, to be fair, you indicated that you were leaving the forum. The thread seemed like abandoned property.

Jade, Jade, Jade.

Respect the thread Jack.

I think Jack will behave.

(sigh) You know, Anne. This had me a little depressed. I thought about it, twirled it around in my mind, contemplated. Was really questioning Jack's wit, humor and charm addition to Jade's Recipe Thread. You know, everybody brings a little something to the Table, right? Then ... it dawned on me. Tabasco Sauce.
See, down here, when we make our scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon in the morning, we sprinkle a little Tabasco Sauce on our eggs and hash browns, and you Northern boys don't. It's a cultural thing. We 'spice up' our mornings with a little Tabasco, while you guys sit there, sullen, cold, gnawing on a raw potato (or whatever) in the morning. It makes sense now, it makes perfect sense now.

Hopefully if I venture again to this thread as the winter holidays approach and we all want to share stories of delicious foods and holiday family happiness, it won't be covered with Jack/Katrina throwing his angry diarrhea all over the place.

(sigh) You know, Anne. This had me a little depressed. I thought about it, twirled it around in my mind, contemplated. Was really questioning Jack's wit, humor and charm addition to Jade's Recipe Thread. You know, everybody brings a little something to the Table, right? Then ... it dawned on me. Tabasco Sauce.
See, down here, when we make our scrambled eggs, hash browns and bacon in the morning, we sprinkle a little Tabasco Sauce on our eggs and hash browns, and you Northern boys don't. It's a cultural thing. We 'spice up' our mornings with a little Tabasco, while you guys sit there, sullen, cold, gnawing on a raw potato (or whatever) in the morning. It makes sense now, it makes perfect sense now.

I don't eat breakfast!Siracha is far superior to Tabasco

Hopefully if I venture again to this thread as the winter holidays approach and we all want to share stories of delicious foods and holiday family happiness, it won't be covered with Jack/Katrina throwing his angry diarrhea all over the place.

(shaking head) Jesus, Owl. Really?
I hope Jade retro bans you for saying 'diarrhea' on a Recipe Thread. (That's just disgusting!)

It's made in California!

Don't try to con me with your Communist bullshit.

"Sriracha is a type of hot sauce or chili sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt. It is named after the coastal city of Si Racha, in Chonburi Province of eastern Thailand, where it may have been first produced for dishes served at local seafood restaurants. Wikipedia'

(I hope Jade retro bans you too)

Back