Jade's Recipe Exchange.

Don't try to con me with your Communist bullshit.

"Sriracha is a type of hot sauce or chili sauce made from a paste of chili peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar, and salt. It is named after the coastal city of Si Racha, in Chonburi Province of eastern Thailand, where it may have been first produced for dishes served at local seafood restaurants. Wikipedia'

(I hope Jade retro bans you too)

Irwindale California Huy Fong inc.

Irwindale California Huy Fong inc.

"With relatively few residents, Irwindale consists mostly of rock quarries, which are the major revenue source for the city. The Irwindale Event Center is also located in the city, as is the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area near the San Gabriel River, a plant of the Miller Brewing Company, and a plant of the Huy Fong Foods sriracha sauce company."

"Huy Fong Foods?". Does THAT sound American to YOU???

Jade needs to retro ban you for being a ChiCom.
(You know, thinking about this, I hope Miss Phantasmal adds you to her 'Basket Cases' she feels she needs to protect. It looks like it did wonders for Owl)

"With relatively few residents, Irwindale consists mostly of rock quarries, which are the major revenue source for the city. The Irwindale Event Center is also located in the city, as is the Santa Fe Dam Recreation Area near the San Gabriel River, a plant of the Miller Brewing Company, and a plant of the Huy Fong Foods sriracha sauce company."

"Huy Fong Foods?". Does THAT sound American to YOU???

Jade needs to retro ban you for being a ChiCom.
(You know, thinking about this, I hope Miss Phantasmal adds you to her 'Basket Cases' she feels she needs to protect. It looks like it did wonders for Owl)

Huy Fong Foods is as American as Aunt Jamima

(shaking head) Jesus, Owl. Really?
I hope Jade retro bans you for saying 'diarrhea' on a Recipe Thread. (That's just disgusting!)

I tried to tell her not to eat those mushrooms. Did she listen? No! And it caused her to pretend to be gone for weeks. She owes apologies to those who believed that she was really gone. :palm:

I'll give the situation here the weekend, then I'll decide what I should do. Not feeling so hot.

You know Jade, maybe Controlled Opposition is right. Owl is elderly and frail and maybe ate something she shouldn't have. You know, when you get up there in age like that, you can't just eat anything. Maybe she's been ill, puking her guts out and having bouts of diarrhea for the last few weeks? May want to just give her a 'Warning'. This is a beautiful Recipe Thread where we can all share our lovely recipes, I have a killer fried hot dog recipe (the one with the Mustard) that I am dying to share, but if Owl keeps up her 'Diarrhea Talk' ... I'm just NOT going to do it!

And as far as Mason ... well, let's face it ... THAT is a lost cause. :(

I stopped buying regular hot dogs,and went back to hot dogs with skins.They are so much higher quality than regular,add sauce and sourkraut with dill!

You know Jade, maybe Controlled Opposition is right. Owl is elderly and frail and maybe ate something she shouldn't have. You know, when you get up there in age like that, you can't just eat anything. Maybe she's been ill, puking her guts out and having bouts of diarrhea for the last few weeks? May want to just give her a 'Warning'. This is a beautiful Recipe Thread where we can all share our lovely recipes, I have a killer fried hot dog recipe (the one with the Mustard) that I am dying to share, but if Owl keeps up her 'Diarrhea Talk' ... I'm just NOT going to do it!

And as far as Mason ... well, let's face it ... THAT is a lost cause. :(

Well I'm tired of dealing with it. I'm going to ask Phantasmal if she can peek in, and corral any one misbehaving, until I'm seasonally adjusted.

Well I'm tired of dealing with it. I'm going to ask Phantasmal if she can peek in, and corral any one misbehaving, until I'm seasonally adjusted.

Miss Phantasmal is a good choice. She's a strong Christian Conservative. Ideal choice, Jade.

:thumbsup:

Are you joking and do you believe that is in Phantasmal's job description? Seasonally adjusted? Jade, you abandoned this thread when you made a huge announcement about leaving the forum.

Are you joking and do you believe that is in Phantasmal's job description? Seasonally adjusted? Jade, you abandoned this thread when you made a huge announcement about leaving the forum.

This is true, but he does have his name on it. And I guess we can all change our mind. Now, I can see why Jade might ask for help in curbing Owl from (excuse the pun) shitting on his Recipe Thread with her mention of 'diarrhea'. I bit disgusting, quite a bit disgusting because of the nature of the Topic. I'm not suggesting Owl should be permabanned, but maybe Miss Phantasmal can 'persuade' Owl to refrain from her 'Bathroom Language' on this particular thread and topic?
Just an opinion. I stand with Jade on being shocked and outraged by Owl's language here, ... but it IS a Forum with Free Speech as one of it's cornerstones.

This is true, but he does have his name on it. And I guess we can all change our mind. Now, I can see why Jade might ask for help in curbing Owl from (excuse the pun) shitting on his Recipe Thread with her mention of 'diarrhea'. I bit disgusting, quite a bit disgusting because of the nature of the Topic. I'm not suggesting Owl should be permabanned, but maybe Miss Phantasmal can 'persuade' Owl to refrain from her 'Bathroom Language' on this particular thread and topic?
Just an opinion. I stand with Jade on being shocked and outraged by Owl's language here, ... but it IS a Forum with Free Speech as one of it's cornerstones.

CO forgets I said, that I'd be around for some recipes, and other non political things. I decided that after hearing from a few people.

Owl wants to come here, and talk recipes for the holidays. I have a new ruling, that during the holidays, non of the drama will be aloud. I will ask for a retro ban, in a heartbeat. So watch yourself Jack, and I'll tell Owl's the same.

CO forgets I said, that I'd be around for some recipes, and other non political things. I decided that after hearing from a few people.

Owl wants to come here, and talk recipes for the holidays. I have a new ruling, that during the holidays, non of the drama will be aloud. I will ask for a retro ban, in a heartbeat. So watch yourself Jack, and I'll tell Owl's the same.

Sounds good. I look forward to sharing my Lentil soup recipe with the potato, onion, tomato, and Cajun Sausage, but if I have to hear another story about Owl and her muffins, I may go off the Reservation. I mean, how many times do I have to hear her 'Muffin Recipe'?

Well I was going to share some recipes, but the site I go to for retrieval, seems to be down at the moment.

My recipe site is back up. When I was going out west, we were too tired to go to this Hungarian restaurant in Radium Hot Springs. Since we missed out, I found this slow cooker recipe to make for Christmas. http://manitobachicken.ca/recipe/sl...gn=yummly&utm_medium=yummly&utm_source=yummly

I'm also going to make a roast beef again, since the neighbors loved it. Just slather up a top round roast with this seasoning, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GHHMOO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and roast.

My recipe site is back up. When I was going out west, we were too tired to go to this Hungarian restaurant in Radium Hot Springs. Since we missed out, I found this slow cooker recipe to make for Christmas. http://manitobachicken.ca/recipe/sl...gn=yummly&utm_medium=yummly&utm_source=yummly

I'm also going to make a roast beef again, since the neighbors loved it. Just slather up a top round roast with this seasoning, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GHHMOO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 and roast.

Just mentioning beef and slow cooker make my mouth water.

Back