Jade's Recipe Exchange.

It almost got to 70 today, but it's rainy, and fog is abound.

Wow.... 70?! It's been in the 40s here and yeah -- mongo fog as well. We could see it today in the forests as we were driving to town, hanging over the snow like ghosts. Haven't seen the Lake all day either. Supposed to have more rain tonight.

Let me know how that turns out. I've made corned beef in the Instapot, but not a brisket. They're the same thing, right, only the corned beef has been brined?

It was really good, I just wish I put more potatoes in. They soaked up a lot of flavor. I used a local, Good Harbor, Cherry wine.
CherryWine%20400px.png

Those do look good. I wonder if Cypress knows anything about them? He knows a lot about Eastern European food, culture, literature.

I think translate mucked a word up. It says on it, the following. "In the past, I've done some tiny cornets with shit - the recipe here." :laugh:

Those do look good. I wonder if Cypress knows anything about them? He knows a lot about Eastern European food, culture, literature.

Jade: nice contribution concerning the Romanian food.

Owl: I do not know anything about Romanian food. They are not culturally or ethnically part of Slavic eastern Europe, and Slavs look down their noses at the Romance peoples.

just kidding. I need to look around my local Eastern European deli, and see what if anything they have from Romania!

Next time add bison,with the turkey and,beef!

Hmm, that sounds good. We can also get ground venison here. I'm bringing in a dish for our last language class tomorrow with waawaashkeshi (deer), wazhashkwedoonsag (wild mushrooms I gathered last summer), and manoomin (wild rice).

Hmm, that sounds good. We can also get ground venison here. I'm bringing in a dish for our last language class tomorrow with waawaashkeshi (deer), wazhashkwedoonsag (wild mushrooms I gathered last summer), and manoomin (wild rice).

Venison would work,might be good to switch out the beef for pork

Back