Jesus Christ as God and the Trinity Was Not Invented Until the Fourth Century?

That means you believe in not believing!

No it doesn't.

It means you BELEIVE (blindly guess) that there are no gods.

The contrast is your position...which is to BELIEVE (blindly guess) that at least one god does exist.

You both are "believers"...which is to say, you both are blindly guessing on the issue...albeit in opposite directions.

apparently your expert tends to be about 90% lower than the other extreme.......if that follow consistently, your claim of 600,000 could mean 6 million......

have you ever noticed that the people you cite as authorities NEVER agree with the majority of scholars?......do you think there is a lesson to be learned from that?.....

The majority of Scholars, Linguists, Archaeologists, Geologists know the Bible is didactic literature.

The majority of Scholars, Linguists, Archaeologists, Geologists know the Bible is didactic literature.

lol.....no......the majority of atheists may agree with that, but most of them aren't scholars...../chuckles, just last week you were touting a guy with a degree in computer science as a biblical scholar.......

the Bible is God's way of communicating himself to humanity..........you and the rest of the atheists deny it........no one else cares what you believe.....after all, you're atheists.......

No it doesn't.

It means you BELEIVE (blindly guess) that there are no gods.

The contrast is your position...which is to BELIEVE (blindly guess) that at least one god does exist.

You both are "believers"...which is to say, you both are blindly guessing on the issue...albeit in opposite directions.

Obviously you aren't familiar with the Holy Spirit,or you wouldn't ASSUME "Blind Faith".

Most non-believers believe The Bible is didactic literature.

4 Completely Different Versions of the Story of Moses ...

Detail; Moses and the tablets of law. Source: Public Domain . Manetho: Moses, Leper King and War Criminal . The Egyptians told the story of Moses, too, but in their version, he wasn’t a miracle-working hero with god-given powers.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/his...e-criminal-philosopher-hero-or-atheist-008008

excerpt:

The story of Moses doesn’t just show up in the Bible. In the ancient world, nearly every culture had their own version of what happened. The Egyptians, the Greeks, and the Romans all had their own way of explaining why thousands of people left Egypt to live in Jerusalem.

The Moses you know, who performed miracles and freed the Jewish slaves from Egypt, is just one version of the story. There are others – and they paint a completely different picture from the one you’ve heard.

4 Completely Different Versions of the Story of Moses ...

Detail; Moses and the tablets of law. Source: Public Domain . Manetho: Moses, Leper King and War Criminal . The Egyptians told the story of Moses, too, but in their version, he wasn’t a miracle-working hero with god-given powers.

https://www.ancient-origins.net/his...e-criminal-philosopher-hero-or-atheist-008008

excerpt:

The story of Moses doesn’t just show up in the Bible. In the ancient world, nearly every culture had their own version of what happened. The Egyptians, the Greeks, and the Romans all had their own way of explaining why thousands of people left Egypt to live in Jerusalem.

The Moses you know, who performed miracles and freed the Jewish slaves from Egypt, is just one version of the story. There are others – and they paint a completely different picture from the one you’ve heard.

You believe in second hand information.
I am trained by the Holy Spirit

You're not a believer in Jesus is Lord and the Holy Spirit

If you are asking me if I make the blind guess that Jesus is some kind of god and there is a thing called the holy spirit...

..I am telling you that I DO NOT MAKE SUCH A BLIND GUESS.

I have no problem with you making that blind guess...even if you do want to call your blind guess a "belief."

I also am telling you that I am NOT AN ATHEIST.

Back