JPP Vets

I thank you once again for reminding me just how stupid you dumb fucks are.

In post 2 you said: "I did not. Kudos to those who did. FU to those who use their service as a crutch to squelch debate."

In post 3 I replied with: "I haven't seen anyone use their service to squelch debate. I have used mine as an example to those who were too cowardly to serve. Is that what you are referring to? Calling your heroes cowards? Or is it just the idea of calling a coward a coward?"

Now, since you never answered the question I asked, and it did not squelch any debate (this is not post 40+), I guess the answer to my question is "yes", Calling your heroes liars, and cowards (which is what they are) is the same as "squelching debate"). Let us just ignore the truth about Trump, Cheney, Gingrich, Romney, Limbaugh, etc.

You're the dumb fuck here. You and the other 'rats.

Obviously,you know nothing about the left!
And you just insulted every leftist that has served.
You're scum

I know everything about the left. In fact, I was born a little commie lefty who screamed for a bottle or tit for survival. Fortunately for me, my parents were able to teach me how to be civilized as I grew and learned how to talk. I learned that not all the toys in the world were mine, and I learned how to share, say please and thank you, to say I'm sorry. When I became a young adult, my teachers, the church, and my family taught me the concept of working for money that could be used to buy stuff that I wanted, and to pay for food and lodging. It is only possible to evolve to the right, which I did, but I will always remember what it is like to be a lefty. I still have an inner lefty that is ready to live off of other people's money, but the civilized side of me forbids it.

I have met plenty of lefty vets, and I condemn them for being lefties. This does not mean that I condemn their service to the country, it just means I condemn their ideology.

Lefties think much the way dogs do, since they both lack the knowledge base and civilized social structure that righties have. Dogs and lefties are most concerned with two very important things; "me" and "now". They both have the innate understanding that everything in the world belongs to them, and they both know they have been wronged if somebody else has something they don't have. I still love love dogs, and I know they are man's best friend. Sometimes I talk to them like they are people, even though I know they are just dogs. You should know that I have plenty of friends who are lefties, some of them are even vets like myself. I love lefty vets, and I love righty vets. My conversations are much different with each of them, but I love them all.

I know everything about the left. In fact, I was born a little commie lefty who screamed for a bottle or tit for survival. Fortunately for me, my parents were able to teach me how to be civilized as I grew and learned how to talk. I learned that not all the toys in the world were mine, and I learned how to share, say please and thank you, to say I'm sorry. When I became a young adult, my teachers, the church, and my family taught me the concept of working for money that could be used to buy stuff that I wanted, and to pay for food and lodging. It is only possible to evolve to the right, which I did, but I will always remember what it is like to be a lefty. I still have an inner lefty that is ready to live off of other people's money, but the civilized side of me forbids it.

I have met plenty of lefty vets, and I condemn them for being lefties. This does not mean that I condemn their service to the country, it just means I condemn their ideology.

Lefties think much the way dogs do, since they both lack the knowledge base and civilized social structure that righties have. Dogs and lefties are most concerned with two very important things; "me" and "now". They both have the innate understanding that everything in the world belongs to them, and they both know they have been wronged if somebody else has something they don't have. I still love love dogs, and I know they are man's best friend. Sometimes I talk to them like they are people, even though I know they are just dogs. You should know that I have plenty of friends who are lefties, some of them are even vets like myself. I love lefty vets, and I love righty vets. My conversations are much different with each of them, but I love them all.

Bullshit alert

You're wussy,bitch!

MY-MY, you seem to be mad!! :eek:

Here's a cape:

thumbnail.asp

So now, you can be SUPER MAD. :good4u:

Jeebus that was a fine piece of gaslighting, kudos.

I was available,took my physical,was rejected.
Much different than Daddy paying a doctor to get you out!

There were a multitude of reasons to be rejected. You could have had a record, said you were gay, told them you drank/ used drugs. You could have exacerbated a minor medical problem make yourself ineligible. Point is you have no right to play holier than thou.

There were a multitude of reasons to be rejected. You could have had a record, said you were gay, told them you drank/ used drugs. You could have exacerbated a minor medical problem make yourself ineligible. Point is you have no right to play holier than thou.

Allergies and asthma

Back