Just for the record.

well here is ONE search I posted in another thread to you.

and another

need more you lazy ASSHOLE there are a LOT more where these came from.

well here is ONE search I posted in another thread to you.

and another

need more you lazy ASSHOLE there are a LOT more where these came from.
you never posted any of that bullshit to me. you are a fucking liar.

shame on you for being such a liar and knowing you are lying the whole time

you never posted any of that bullshit to me. you are a fucking liar.

shame on you for being such a liar and knowing you are lying the whole time
well if you had ever BOTHERED to read what I did post on other threads you would have known I DID.
And I will ask YOU WHY won't you answer a simple yes or no question I have been asking you for some time now?
what has it been several weeks?
I will help you out seeing your memory doesn't seem to good.
Can you tell us for SURE that Trump did NOT give or sell those 12 Russians or Putin any of our secrets when he had his meetings with them WITHOUT even one other American in the room let alone a Russian speaking American .
YOU were NOT there so if you say yes tell us Just How you know for SURE he didn't.
Have a nice day ASSHOLE

33 comes before 49 retardo
I asked for a link - you said google it - than starting lying about how you gave it to me

DERP DERP YOU FUCKING RETARD
NO FUCKING SHIT MORON.
And you ARE a LIAR I NEVER said googled it to you.
I was the one that DID google it and I posted the search I did and told you to go there and READ IT FOR YOURSELF.
YOU are a FUCKING LYING MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE.

NO FUCKING SHIT MORON.
And you ARE a LIAR I NEVER said googled it to you.
I was the one that DID google it and I posted the search I did and told you to go there and READ IT FOR YOURSELF.
YOU are a FUCKING LYING MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE.
derp derp
you proved to be a liar and a shit stain

"google it yourself" became "I gave you the link"

derp derp
you proved to be a liar and a shit stain

"google it yourself" became "I gave you the link"
well show us where I told you to google it yourself.
Still waiting for your answer to a SIMPLE YES or NO question
Guess a SIMPLE Yes or No question is too hard for your little brain to handle

I'd really like to get at least an unofficial head count on how many JPP lefties are going to flee the country when DJT is again elected POTUS? This way we can get a little early start at putting together a GOFUNDME to help pay the cost of ONE WAY tickets to ANYWHERE BUT HERE for these clowns. I'll even pledge the first C note just to start the ball rolling if it helps to get them out of here a little faster. The sooner the better...... :)
Still drunk I see

well show us where I told you to google it yourself.
Still waiting for your answer to a SIMPLE YES or NO question
Guess a SIMPLE Yes or No question is too hard for your little brain to handle
you trolled plenty enough for me here shit stain

thanks for your bullshit links. I knew they wouldn't prove what you claimed - but liars gonna lie

you trolled plenty enough for me here shit stain

thanks for your bullshit links. I knew they wouldn't prove what you claimed - but liars gonna lie
I would suggest you get a third grader to read them and then explain them to you it seems you are NOT smart enough to understand anything as deep as they are .
And still waiting for a simple YES or NO answer,

I would suggest you get a third grader to read them and then explain them to you it seems you are NOT smart enough to understand anything as deep as they are .
And still waiting for a simple YES or NO answer,
maybe you should stop getting a third grader to give you your debate tips? you act like a 2nd grader

maybe you should stop getting a third grader to give you your debate tips? you act like a 2nd grader
Well IF I had one they would still be a HELL of a LOT SMARTER then you are but I don't.
maybe YOU should stop acting like a three year old that didn't get his way crying and stomping his feet.
Still waiting for you to answer a SIMPLE YES or NO question, what is the problem is it too hard for you?
Have a nice day FUCK FACE

I lean left, have dual citizenship, but I wouldn’t want to miss if such occurred how you cultist react when you finally discover how you got scammed again.

I know it is beyond your comprehension, in your world Trump can’t lose unless he is cheated, but think of the consequences if Trump does lose. MAGA will again show their hatred of America making the post election look like 1/6 on steroids, your Messiah may go to jail or at least be confined to Florida, and the grievance populism you love so much will fade away like summers annuals
:magagrin:

Back