APP - Justice Will Finally Be Served

I say bring it all to light. As FDR said "We have nothing to fear but fear itself.". I have full faith and confidence that if the rule of law is applied, no matter how ugly, justice will prevail. I feel confident that even if illicitly obtained testimony is excluded that enough evidence remains to find them guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Bring them to trial!

you have so much faith you should go volunteer to be a juror for the trial.
everyone knows the reason for this move, the hate Bush and America crowd don't care what it does to our country..hope you all get that orgasmic satisfaction that you are seeking..

The guy was water boarded 183 times. Can you wrap your mind around that? Sometimes, if not every time, he passed out. There were, most likely, medical personnel to ensure he didn't die.

I'll go and dig up my itty bitty violin..
yet you all don't care that "this administration" will be throwing us all in JAIL if we don't buy their health insurance..

you all care about the rule of law my ass..

I'll go and dig up my itty bitty violin..
yet you all don't care that "this administration" will be throwing us all in JAIL if we don't buy their health insurance..

Most people have a plan through their employer. Jail will be reserved for those employers who make money off the backs of the employees by not ensuring they have medical coverage and there will always be some one who is greedy.

What responsible person would refuse medical coverage even when the government offers to help them pay for it if they are unable?

As for
you all care about the rule of law my ass..
I'll have you know that when it comes to lady's asses no one cares more than me! :D

The guy was water boarded 183 times. Can you wrap your mind around that? Sometimes, if not every time, he passed out. There were, most likely, medical personnel to ensure he didn't die.

Constantly torturing a prisoner until they fell unconscious and all the while videotaping it as they were hoping to get information. Then the tapes disappear. Tapes that any reasonable person would conclude contained vital information. Do you think the disappearance of those tapes were an accident?

The taping of a suspect charged with the most horrendous crime ever to happen on US soil and the tapes........oops, someone misplaced them.

The story is he confessed before the torture and the torture was to gather further information. Are we to believe that along with believing the tapes were accidentally misplaced.

Who wouldn't confess to anything after being tortured to the point of unconsciousness over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for a total of 183 times and now you want to deny the man a trial because it may cast the people responsible for his treatment in an unfavorable light? :barf:

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

This is mini-meme you are talkin about here...the woman who believes everything she hears on Faux News and who faithfully regurgitates it here.

If it's even the slightest bit critical of the current adminstration, expect to find meme's slimy fingerprints all over it.

This is mini-meme you are talkin about here...the woman who believes everything she hears on Faux News and who faithfully regurgitates it here.

If it's even the slightest bit critical of the current adminstration, expect to find meme's slimy fingerprints all over it.

LOL, not only is he a moral judge of all women and their sex tapes, he is now a shrink..:cof1:

Last edited:
I'm almost positive we didn't send "our military" to arrest him. My recollection is that khalid sheik was arrested by pakistani law enforcement authorities, who later transferred custody to the U.S.

I'm glad, and somewhat surprised to hear, that you evidently support a law-enforcement based approach to combating terrorism, including the judicious application of the rule of law and proper procedure.

Because, I could have sworn in Dixie's thread about evil islamic terrorists you were complaining that the Clinton-based approach of proper law enforcement strategies against international terrorists was wrong headed.
I've always thought we should have sent in fast-attack forces and got Bin Laden while we knew where he was and brought him out of there.

you have so much faith you should go volunteer to be a juror for the trial.
everyone knows the reason for this move, the hate Bush and America crowd don't care what it does to our country..hope you all get that orgasmic satisfaction that you are seeking..
I don't think it's to difficult of an argument to make that the Bushies despise the rule of law and hold it in contempt. I think they adequately demonstrated that the held themselves above the law.

The families of the 9/11 victims disagree with you. :rolleyes:
Yea well I don't know if you spent any time recently in Manhattan but if you try talking a pro Bush and his 911 policies you'll get an earful. I gaurentee you that. LOL If you're in New York, you'd be smart to keep your opinions to your self.

Dude, it means the same thing, Call him a "Messiah" "Nigger" "Towl Head" "Libtard" "Dancing Nancy" choose your pejorative. It still means the same thing.

What a load of crap. Calling him the 'Messiah' has nothing to do with his skin pigmentation. It has to do with his obsessed followers during the campaign and their reaction to him. The fact that you try to interject his race into that is pathetic.

Also... a 'Libtard' has nothing to do with his pigmentation either. While it is a ridiculous word, it has nothing to do with race it has to do with political ideology.

What a load of crap. Calling him the 'Messiah' has nothing to do with his skin pigmentation. It has to do with his obsessed followers during the campaign and their reaction to him. The fact that you try to interject his race into that is pathetic.

Also... a 'Libtard' has nothing to do with his pigmentation either. While it is a ridiculous word, it has nothing to do with race it has to do with political ideology.

Yeah, wasn't really sure where that came from either. Since he likes to call out 'wingnuts' it seems a pretty 'wingnut' position to think partisanship is equivalent to dropping N bombs. That's moving into Desh territory.

Last edited:
Yeah, wasn't really sure where they came from either. Since he likes to call out 'wingnuts' it seems a pretty 'wingnut' position to think partisanship is equivalent to dropping N bombs. That's moving into Desh territory.

No... he skipped right over Desh and went into wanderingbear territory.

Then how comes it is grotesquelly coincedental that the term is only applied to our First African American President and not to former Presidents and their obsessed to the point of sociopathy followers, such as George W. Bush? Sorry son. I don't believe in those kinds of coincidences so therefor that pig don't fly. The whole point of using the pejorative has absolutely nothing to do with Obama's followers and has absolutely everything to do with marginalizing him as a person. So don't try to spit up wind and tell me it's raining.

Back