Lets start small, evidence?

Wrong, seen a lot of circumstantial evidence but zero real proof
Argument of the Stone fallacy. RQAA. That's not going to work, Anchovies.
You people are whacked, if there existed even one iota, one crumb, anything that real evidence existed the GOP would have started actual impeachment proceedings by now, and they have not, four years “investigating” and they got nothing, this single fact alone speaks the truth
Reversal fallacy. Attempted negative proof fallacy.

He's guilty... He knew exactly what hunter was doing and i'm sure they discussed it many times... It would be impossible for him not to know and not be involve
I understand you are desperate to believe that, but can you share with me any evidence you have?

Then you should go get your proof

You don’t win court cases by telling the judge to look up your claims

You have to present the facts you claim exist

That’s why trumpers lose so many court cases
339445-heres_your_sign.gif

Lets see if Trumppers can back up what they say...

Please link to any evidence that Hunter Biden took bribes...
you might start with a look at the testimony of the guy who paid him, his business partner, and the money that passed through a laundry list of family owned bank accounts.....

Not evidence President Biden is guilty of anything, rather an account of Hunter Biden, the misdeeds of the son do make the father guilty

As I said, and the facts prove, if Joe Biden was guilty of anything the right wing media and the Jordans, Comers, and Grassleys would have proven and acted on it by now
Yup. And even though I consider Jordan, Comer, and Grassley to be nothing more than worthless, lying bags of shit...

...I still intend to withhold my vote from Hunter Biden.

Is that why the Repub congressional investigation charged him with bribery? Oh, they did not. he was investigated for years and the Reds found nothing. The point of it was to convince Trumpys that it exists even though they have no proof and could not charge him. It surely worked on you, but then every lie they tell works on you.
odd.....I spent years listening to you folks reminding us that House committees can only ask the DoJ to bring charges........now you seem to have forgotten.......

you might start with a look at the testimony of the guy who paid him, his business partner, and the money that passed through a laundry list of family owned bank accounts.....
Ive seen that, and the guy is a felon with an agenda, that makes his testimony suspect. Add to that, the guy does not connect Hunter to his father, so I do not care.

Why didn't the Republican house hold hearings?

Back