Liberal Woman says Most Masculine men are Conservatives

Hater Boy doesn't seem to realize that slandering, labeling, and dehumanizing those that do what you dislike is hating on them. Lots of people do it here but only some do it while promoting their title of Christianity. In addition, only one calls themself a Libhater. Not Liberalismhater but Libhater. If he wanted to hate just the act he'd attack the act. Instead, he's here attacking the people. Questioning every liberal male's masculinity is pure hating.

Agreed. In his defense, I think Libhater is an elderly Euro-American male who is no longer operating to factory specs...which seems common to JPP Trumpers.

Doktor Melon-picker is a notorious charlatan who pushes HCQ and Ivermectin as a COVID cure. His BIL died of COVID but the melon-picker won't admit his part in the BIL's death.

Speaking of Fox, I've been watching the various reactions on Fox to Trump's indictment. It seems mixed. Republican candidates are also mixed varying from promises to pardon him to suggesting he drop out.

Reactions if Trump had been shown pulling out a gun at a restaurant and shooting the unarmed guy sitting next to him in the back of the head.

Mike Pence- Arresting the ex-president is a terrible precedent that will divide the nation . Damn sure glad he missed me on 1/6.

Jim Jordan- The Democrat party is attacking the President for exercising his second amendment rights. I intend to investigate the Biden crime family for this.

Lindsay Graham (crying) - Please send money!

Ron DeSantis-Stand Your Ground is alive and well in the great state of Florida where woke people go to die., You know this was justified.

Matt Gaetz- Where are the hookers.

He could have had me do this. I am the worlds greatest assassin.

Trumptards- This guy had ties to the Clintons and Obama. It’s Russia, Russia, Russia’ all over again.

...My second suggestion to her would be for her to enjoy life by dating an all-male masculine conservative man, which is the case for all of we conservative men.
Your lies continue to fascinate me in that you believe they are true.

The facts prove all the "conservative men" you admire on JPP are homophobic, misogynistic, racist, Bud Light drinking metrosexuals who are all talk, no action.

She says that liberal men are not masculine enough.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/liberal-woman-complains-hard-find-masculine-men-arent-conservative

Yeah, liberal men are not masculine enough. LOL!

My suggestion to this woman on TikTok who claims liberal men are not masculine enough, and all she wants of the man of her dreams, and or for dating is that he's not Conservative, is that she stays away from dating the latest craze that has seen more and more effeminate tranny liberal men. My second suggestion to her would be for her to enjoy life by dating an all-male masculine conservative man, which is the case for all of we conservative men.

As a liberal man I can say I CAN WALK INTO A STARBUCKS WITHOUT CARRYING AN AR15 to make me feel like a man. So there's that...

As a liberal man I can say I CAN WALK INTO A STARBUCKS WITHOUT CARRYING AN AR15 to make me feel like a man. So there's that...

again, this isn't courage, it's ignorance. you liberals rant and wail about people being gunned down in so many places, but yet you claim to walk around 'unafraid'....you cannot rant about mass shootings everywhere so you can make stricter gun laws and then tell us that you are not afraid of people with guns out there

again, this isn't courage, it's ignorance. you liberals rant and wail about people being gunned down in so many places, but yet you claim to walk around 'unafraid'....you cannot rant about mass shootings everywhere so you can make stricter gun laws and then tell us that you are not afraid of people with guns out there

LOL. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?

Back