Mott just kicked my ass with facts

I wish something you did was impressive JackOFF; but bloviating like a weird idiot is about all you bring to any thread.

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment. All you do is call other people 'Morons', then post a few pictures. I'm not sure you have a position on ANYTHING.

TD is a 12 cent an hour Russo bot hole

his programmer cant even get transferred out of Siberia hes so shitty at creating bot holes

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment. All you do is call other people 'Morons', then post a few pictures. I'm not sure you have a position on ANYTHING.

You think that because you are dishonest low IQ moron on steroids and can't see past that long lying nose of yours JackOFF. Of course, in JackOFF land where you wallow, you stupidly believe that we should take trolls and lying leftist assholes seriously.

Cry harder.

giphy.gif

I was at first SHOCKED that you picked a cow for an avatar. But now, ... after listening to your mooing ... it all makes sense.

You think that because you are dishonest low IQ moron on steroids and can't see past that long lying nose of yours JackOFF. Of course, in JackOFF land where you wallow, you stupidly believe that we should take trolls and lying leftist assholes seriously.

Cry harder.

giphy.gif

I was at first SHOCKED that you picked a cow for an avatar. But now, ... after listening to your mooing ... it all makes sense.

I do wish you were clever, funny and intelligent JackOFF; but boorish, not funny, brain dead and clueless are the only adjectives that come to mind.

A cow......

giphy.gif

They are without honor. That makes it impossible to understand when someone else behaves in an honorable manner. Besides, you're taking attention away from one of our neediest attention whores. lol

Once again Toxic shows her idiocy. Our leader Damocles made a public apology thread already. According to Toxic he was being dramatic and attention-seeking.

When you call out those on your side for their nasty, vulgar, bigoted screeds, then I'll take your comments under consideration.
You condone anything those you agree with spew.

Goon-o and his racist rants -- crickets from you and your gang.

Evince can spew the most incoherent, vulgar screeds about mule's cocks and -- silence.

Bet you'd say something if someone else duplicated his threads and replaced the words "white" and "goyim" with nigger. Amirite?

You condone anything those you agree with spew.

Goon-o and his racist rants -- crickets from you and your gang.

Evince can spew the most incoherent, vulgar screeds about mule's cocks and -- silence.

Bet you'd say something if someone else duplicated his threads and replaced the words "white" and "goyim" with nigger. Amirite?

You're deflecting. When you call out those on your side for their vulgar, nasty, bigoted screeds, then I'll take your comments under consideration.

Btw, since when is "goyim" a slur?

Goy
(/ɡɔɪ/, Hebrew: גוי, regular plural goyim /ˈɡɔɪ.ɪm/, גוים or גויים) is the standard Hebrew biblical term for a nation.[1]

You're deflecting. When you call out those on your side for their vulgar, nasty, bigoted screeds, then I'll take your comments under consideration.

Btw, since when is "goyim" a slur?

Goy
(/ɡɔɪ/, Hebrew: גוי, regular plural goyim /ˈɡɔɪ.ɪm/, גוים or גויים) is the standard Hebrew biblical term for a nation.[1]
The next time he posts one of his racist rants. I will duplicate the thread and replace the words white trash, redneck or goyim with the word nigger.

Surely you and your gang will have no objection.

You prove over and over again, it is nothing about racism, it is about "your widdle team". Not more -- not less.

The next time he posts one of his racist rants. I will duplicate the thread and replace the words white trash, redneck or goyim with the word nigger.

Surely you and your gang will have no objection.

You prove over and over again, it is nothing about racism, it is about "your widdle team". Not more -- not less.

The words "white trash" and "redneck" are not even close to the N-word as far as offensiveness, they are simply insulting. Anybody who's not a bigot knows this. And I'm still waiting for your explanation of why "goyim" is offensive.
goy

or goi

[goi]
noun, plural goy·im [goi-im] /ˈgɔɪ ɪm/, goys. Usually Disparaging.

a term used by a Jew to refer to someone who is not Jewish.
a term used by an observant Jew to refer to a Jew who is not religious or is ignorant of Judaism.

The words "white trash" and "redneck" are not even close to the N-word as far as offensiveness, they are simply insulting. Anybody who's not a bigot knows this. And I'm still waiting for your explanation of why "goyim" is offensive.
goy

or goi

[goi]
noun, plural goy·im [goi-im] /ˈgɔɪ ɪm/, goys. Usually Disparaging.

a term used by a Jew to refer to someone who is not Jewish.
a term used by an observant Jew to refer to a Jew who is not religious or is ignorant of Judaism.

This is good intel.
I have seen teabaggers whine and demand that lefties condemn Guno's supposed appalling racism, but I had no clue what they were whining about.

Goyim doesn't sound that bad to me. I use the words redneck and white trash myself, which might be offensive but they are not even remotely in the same universe culturally, historically, and institutionally as chinc, spic, n*gger, heeb, etc. My favorite teabagger insult is buck toothed hillbilly!

My theory is that what has teabaggers highly confused is that they are apparently unable to recognize that being belligerent is not the same thing as being racist.

Back