My job don't seem so bad now

Gee, I would have thought you to be at least twice 90 pounds. Me, I've had my share of dirty jobs, and have respect for those who do them daily.

And I didn't see anyone disrespecting those who do those jobs. In fact, it seemed people are amazed at what these people do.

I’m not even that freaked out by heights, but that was pretty intense. Jesus christ, wear a parachute, dude!
I'm pretty sure they thought that through. It would be a serious encumbrance while climbing and probably wouldn't do you any good in a fall cause in base jumping you need to jump far enough away from the object your jumping from so as not to get entangled. Probably not going to happen in a fall.

I have all the respect in the world for these men. But you wouldn't last 5 mins with that "this is what real men do" nonsense. They would kick you off the crew in a heartbeat.

Talk to a tower climber, transmission lineman, or other such worker and they will tell you that someone trying to prove they are a "real man" is someone who will get themselves or someone else killed.

There is no one more careful than top linemen.

Exactly. Guys like these take the whole chest-beating, something to prove, Napoleon complex, ego compensation shit like SouthernKlan so eloquently espouses and throw it the fuck out the window.

Can you imagine being on top of a 2,000 foot tower and you're tethered to an emaciated midget like SouthernKlan whose sole purpose for being up there is so he can say to the world "SEE!!!!! I AM a REAL MAN!!! SEEEEE!!!!!"

These guys wouldn't put up with that crap for a second.

Good post.

Exactly. Guys like these take the whole chest-beating, something to prove, Napoleon complex, ego compensation shit like SouthernKlan so eloquently espouses and throw it the fuck out the window.

Can you imagine being on top of a 2,000 foot tower and you're tethered to an emaciated midget like SouthernKlan whose sole purpose for being up there is so he can say to the world "SEE!!!!! I AM a REAL MAN!!! SEEEEE!!!!!"

Good post.

Thanks, Beefy

Good post.
It doesn't surprise me that you got sucked into Solitary's obvious mis-characterization of my post. When you suck at debate, demonize your opposition. :)

It doesn't surprise me that you got sucked into Solitary's obvious mis-characterization of my post. When you suck at debate, demonize your opposition. :)

What you meant to say is, "when you suck at debate, you avoid debating people who have humiliated you repeatedly, and you stick to insults instead of discussions".

Glad I could help you understand that.

SM, I did not mischaracterize your post. It was typical of you to go with the "real men" comment and then call other people "pussies".

And it doesn't surprise me when some little pip squeak can't handle being called out on his post that he starts back peddling like a circus clown.

Now why don't you go be a "Real Man" and climb a ladder and beat your chest from the roof top.

And it doesn't surprise me when some little pip squeak can't handle being called out on his post that he starts back peddling like a circus clown.

Now why don't you go be a "Real Man" and climb a ladder and beat your chest from the roof top.

Not backpedaling at all, shorty. :BKick:

These are the jobs that real men do that keep the world running. Respect them and recognize your own shortcomings, pussies.

SM, this is just you trying to be all badass online. Its the same as its been all along.

I don't see anyone here disrespecting anyone, except for you.

Just more of your "real men" bullshit. You have tried over, and over, and over, to convince the people here that you are a "real man". Let us know when you convince yourself. Because I guarantee you don't believe it any more than we do.

These are the jobs that real men do that keep the world running.

Respect them and recognize your own shortcomings, pussies.

Yikes! Please stop acting like a school girl smitten with manly men.

I’ve worked with enough oil rough necks, cowboys, and ranchers to know they would be kinda freaked out by some dude worshipping their manly masculinity. Keep it to yourself, man!

I’ve worked with enough oil rough necks, cowboys, and ranchers to know they would be kinda freaked out by some dude worshipping their manly masculinity. Keep it to yourself, man!
Ditto for the midwest millrights, machinist, fabricators and farmers.

None of them are liberals. Liberals, ever dependent and needy, can never be real men.

Back